Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

Hi. I'm a newbie and I didn't really know where to start but I had stuffed butternut squash a ww recipe. It's so nice, filling and only 5pp.

Mccains micro jacket potato -5pp
Reduced sugar and salt heinz baked beans - 4pp
Mushrooms-0pp
20g cheese -2pp

Apple-0pp
Caramac ice cream bar - 3pp

I was tired and craved nuked food ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

pitta pizza :D

I'm gonna have chicken wrapped in bacon tonight stuff with Philly. Nom.

ww spag meatballs and a salad.... 9pp! ..

which means il have 10pp left for a snack or 2 later!

What's is this? Sounds yummy?x

Basing it on this recipe from the WW tracker recipes list... I'm out of mushrooms so will use carrots and peppers instead and one chicken breast each. I'm also having new pots instead of pasta because although I love pasta it bloats me out a bit and tomorrow morning is weigh in ;)

Chicken Cacciatore

ProPoints® Value: 8
Servings: 4
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy

Simmered in a rich tomato sauce with peppers, mushrooms and spaghetti, this dish truly satisfies. A touch of curry powder gives it just the right kick.

Ingredients

225 g Pasta, White, Dried (22)
5 spray(s) Cooking Spray, Calorie Controlled
2 sprig(s) Parsley, fresh, chopped (fresh)
1/2 medium Onion, All Types, chopped
2 clove(s) Garlic, medium, crushed
1 medium Peppers, All Types, ideally green, seeded and diced
125 g Mushrooms, sliced
450 g Chicken, Breast, Skinless, Raw, boneless, cut into 2-inch pieces (11)
2 teaspoons Basil, Dried, Ground, dried
1 1/2 teaspoons Curry Powder (1)
1/2 teaspoons Salt
1/4 teaspoons Pepper, Black (Whole, Cracked or Ground) (ground)
2 can(s) Tomatoes, Whole or Chopped, Canned, chopped

Instructions
Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and cover with foil to keep warm.

Meanwhile, heat low fat cooking spray in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, pepper, and mushrooms and sauté 4 minutes until vegetables are tender and mushrooms release juice. Add chicken and sauté 5 minutes, until golden brown on all sides. Add basil, curry powder, salt, and pepper and stir to coat.

Add tomatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, partially cover and simmer 15 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in parsley.

Transfer pasta to four shallow bowls and spoon chicken mixture over top.

I'm a student with horrific cooking skills so it was weight watchers soup and toast with laughing cow for 5pp! Xxxx

spaghetti (4pts) with co-op healthy choices tom and basil sauce (2pts cos i had half the jar) and 5 asda meat free meat balls (3pts) and mushrooms (freeeeee) mmmm was delicious :p not bad for 9pp :)

moonwatcher said:
Basing it on this recipe from the WW tracker recipes list... I'm out of mushrooms so will use carrots and peppers instead and one chicken breast each. I'm also having new pots instead of pasta because although I love pasta it bloats me out a bit and tomorrow morning is weigh in ;)

Chicken Cacciatore

ProPoints® Value: 8
Servings: 4
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy

Simmered in a rich tomato sauce with peppers, mushrooms and spaghetti, this dish truly satisfies. A touch of curry powder gives it just the right kick.

Ingredients

225 g Pasta, White, Dried (22)
5 spray(s) Cooking Spray, Calorie Controlled
2 sprig(s) Parsley, fresh, chopped (fresh)
1/2 medium Onion, All Types, chopped
2 clove(s) Garlic, medium, crushed
1 medium Peppers, All Types, ideally green, seeded and diced
125 g Mushrooms, sliced
450 g Chicken, Breast, Skinless, Raw, boneless, cut into 2-inch pieces (11)
2 teaspoons Basil, Dried, Ground, dried
1 1/2 teaspoons Curry Powder (1)
1/2 teaspoons Salt
1/4 teaspoons Pepper, Black (Whole, Cracked or Ground) (ground)
2 can(s) Tomatoes, Whole or Chopped, Canned, chopped

Instructions
Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and cover with foil to keep warm.

Meanwhile, heat low fat cooking spray in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, pepper, and mushrooms and sauté 4 minutes until vegetables are tender and mushrooms release juice. Add chicken and sauté 5 minutes, until golden brown on all sides. Add basil, curry powder, salt, and pepper and stir to coat.

Add tomatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, partially cover and simmer 15 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in parsley.

Transfer pasta to four shallow bowls and spoon chicken mixture over top.

Thanks :) im guna hav a go at this on thurs :) and good luck for wi x

Thanks :) im guna hav a go at this on thurs :) and good luck for wi x

Thanks. We have just finished it - I added a chicken oxo cube and a squeeze of lemon juice because I felt it needed something and they really lifted the flavours. Mind you I think it would have been better if I had had the mushrooms, because they would have made it richer. We had two clean plates anyway! :D

:eek: chocolate cake :eek:

I hold my niece entirely responsible for suggesting we bake a cake and then picking the most chocolatey cake in the world!!! She is 19 and should know better!

Last night my dinner was 31pp :eek: But I didn't eat all day to enjoy it guilt free! Not sure what I'm having tonight, I've run out of soy sauce and noodles, and there isn't a lot in. Shopping comes tomorrow...

We're a bit short on vegetables until tomorrow when my veg box comes and we have some lamb to use up and some pastry in the fridge so maybe a lamb pie made with onions, carrots and mushrooms with mash and gravy and maybe do peas and sweetcorn with it.

A kind of pork casserole type thing served on egg noodles. It's in the slow cooker and smells amazing!

I really fancy an omelette for some reason.

2 x Jamie Oliver pollock fishcakes (5), 125g Tesco oven chips (5), broccolli (0), a piece of WW bread (1) and some ketchup (1). :D

A kind of pork casserole type thing served on egg noodles. It's in the slow cooker and smells amazing!

Sounds good. Any chance of the recipe Numnum?

I'm having pork chop - guestimated the weight so going for 6PP, but will check and up it if necessary, 2 tbspns applesauce (1PP), 150g new pots (3PP) Roast veg with 2 tspns oilive oil(3PP) and one tspn honey(1PP) 14PP total.

Back