Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

CLH_X3 said:
pfffft to the salad then!!!!

Think il go with chicken for 3pp ... and spicy rice 5pp ? please tell me that is still 5!!! haha

so crap i literally bought my eat out book a few weeks before the other ones come out!
x

It's 6pm so still good xx

haha.. off to get ready now :) thanks again xx

I had a salmon, onion, bacon and cheese omelette. 14pp. I am full now. Nom nom.

i made the mexican beef pan fry from the blue book in ww folder (is it called Enjoy??! lol) modified it a little to make it only 3pp for a huge portion served with 2 tortilla wraps 6pp didnt even finish it all so very good for 9pp mmmmmm

today was food shop day so got a freezer full of ww treats! eclairs, fruit crumbles and brownie dessert mmmm

Had a change of plans when I found some mashed swede in the fridge so had lamb steaks, carrots, swede, onion, red onion, fried in frylight eggs and some frozen broad beans, edamame and petit pois with mash whole plate was 14PP and so very good. Hugs Crystal xx

Chilli and rice.. big enough for some tomorrows lunch ..10pp per portion. And 20g of cheese on top - 2pp
Pineapple-0pp
Caramac ice cream bar - 3pp

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

My dinner was pretty naughty today. Had some oven chips, WW beans, 2 sausages, a rasher and bitta white pudding. I thoroughly enjoyed it though. Must be good tomorrow!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Sweetcorn mash, two sausages and onion..11pp amazing! Especially as I didn't cook and it was ready when I got back from bootcamp

Morrisons eat smart chicken pasta bake! 10pp nom!

Haddock in a lemon and chive sauce 5pp roast potatoes 4pp garlic stir fryed broccoli x

2 quorn sausages, mash made with skimmed milk, yorky pud, brocolli and gravy... week 4 weigh in tomm eeeeeek :S

Had a tesco light choices spicy beef pasta meal...was intent on having garlic bread but i had ran out boo :( So Pasta meal (11PP) with some salad leaves and grated carrot (0PP)

Reduced fat chicken Kiev 8pp
2 tesco waffles 6pp
Asparagus and broccoli
Bread and butter 3pp
Salad cream 1pp

Had lots of pp left, really enjoyed it!

I had a (quorn) cheese burger - 2pp for burger, 1 for cheese slice and 3 for Wholemeal roll. Had spicy Butternut squash wedges and onion rings on the side. Was gorgeous!

Then i had a meringue nest with crushed strawberries and a dollop of creme fraiche on top...the best 2pp I've ever spent!

How can this be a diet?! X

I had a naughty tea too but it's only as it was wi night. I had old el paso fajita. So good. Nom nom.

Back