Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

Lameface said:
I had a naughty tea too but it's only as it was wi night. I had old el paso fajita. So good. Nom nom.

How many PP are these? I would usually have 2 wraps & a medium chicken breast plus all the veg. Don't tend to have all the dips & salsa though.

Would it be better, PP wise to have a mix of chicken & prawns?

kingleds said:
How many PP are these? I would usually have 2 wraps & a medium chicken breast plus all the veg. Don't tend to have all the dips & salsa though.

I always point individually,

Wraps are 4pp per wrap
A chicken breast is 4pp
Seasoning is 1pp 1/4 a packet.
Pepper, onion and lettuce are all free.

If you did want salsa that's 1pp a tsp and sour cream is 1pp for 2tsp. Oh and sometimes I use half fat cheese which is 3pp per oz.

I'm not sure if using chicken and prawn would be less, it would probably be about the same?!? (Sorry)

kingleds said:

Prawns are really low :) you can have 200g of raw prawns for 3pp and that's a big portion :)

:) I always points the wraps as 2 for 7pp going on the app calculator :) but remember to count oil if you use that :) I always go for o,I've oil for 1pp

Yums!

Prawns are really low :) you can have 200g of raw prawns for 3pp and that's a big portion :)

:) I always points the wraps as 2 for 7pp going on the app calculator :) but remember to count oil if you use that :) I always go for o,I've oil for 1pp

Yums!

So for tea tonight.
I'll be having a mix of chicken & prawns fajitas! (100g king prawns (1pp) and 85g chicken (2pp) in 2 wraps (7 pp) with peppers & onions, plus loads of salad!

Hubby will love being able to have fajitas on a diet.

Tea tonight is ww chicken and mushroom pie (8) and salad (0) ... Probs have salad cream aswel (2)
So 10pp ...

Which will leave me 5pp for a ww bar (2) and tea (1) as a snack

kingleds said:
So for tea tonight.
I'll be having a mix of chicken & prawns fajitas! (100g king prawns (1pp) and 85g chicken (2pp) in 2 wraps (7 pp) with peppers & onions, plus loads of salad!

Hubby will love being able to have fajitas on a diet.

Sound delish! Enjoy!

Green thai curry :)
Tesco paste -3pp
Chicken -12pp
Coconut milk -9pp
Basmati rice -12pp
Homemade wedges -12pp

That serves 3 so its 16pp for each serving. YUM!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Prawn thai sweet chilli stir fry. Nom nom.

I've just had hubby's home made curry and it was GORGEOUS!!

Basmati Rice 6pp
Chicken Tikka Masala: 5
Potato Curry: 5

What I loved is that my plate was a sensible portions, but hubby's and daughter's had LOTS on them. I finished and felt pleasantly full and the other two were saying how stuffed they were. :angel09:

Had a marks and spencer (healthy range - cant remember the name) ham and mushroom pizza, was soooo good and just 10pp!

This may be old news but just found out micro chips are only 4pp! Nommmmington. Xxxx

Small chicken breast cooked with some chorizo and garlic, sweet potato wedges, oven roast veg - pepper, red onion, courgette and mushrooms. 12PP for the lot, including 1PP for a tspn of olive oil on the veg.

chips and curry sauce from the chinese!! x

Back