Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

Roasted chicken breast with salad and mayo,was really fresh and tasty.

ajr_2011 said:
Spicy vegetable soup (homemade) with 2 x ww baguettes - 7pp, followed by strawberries, total yoghurt and nutella - 3pp.

Do u mix nutellla in with the yogurt???

Tonight I had a veggie savoury mince with WW carrot and swede mash and cabbage and leeks mmmm with a WW rich choc dessert

I had a WW chicken in white wine sauce ready meal (9pp) bag of steam fresh veg (1pp) WW Garlic petit pain (5pp) and a WW mint pud (5pp). Stuffed too, twas yummy.

Seems a lot but i have 45pp a day to use also dont usualy have as much WW branded stuff but saw them in Asda cheap. Ready meals are handy when you come in from work and want some grub quick!

LadyJo said:
Do u mix nutellla in with the yogurt???

Tonight I had a veggie savoury mince with WW carrot and swede mash and cabbage and leeks mmmm with a WW rich choc dessert

Hiya..I do mix it occasionally, its one of my favourites. Though I often just have a spoonful of it sitting along side the yogurt with fruit so kinda just scoop bits together. Every mouthful is a treat. I eat it for breakfast or as a desert and is fairly low in PP depending on how much you serve :)

I looooooove nutella so may give this a go! I only use total in savoury things at mo like in wraps so would be nice to use it up instead of throwing half of the pot away!

Tea tonight I tried to make an omlette was a disaster! So started again and made a fritatta thing instead and put it in the oven. Was turkey rashers 2pp quorn saus 2pp mushrooms and 1 egg 2pp and 142ml skim milk 1pp served with half can of beans 5pp followed by sugar free jelly!

Weight watchers chicken hotpot tonight. 6pp. And a curly wurly for afters 3pp

Two WW tortilla wraps with chilli, garlic and chicken, roast peppers, onions, 1/2 an avocado and 1oz creme fraiche, a spoon of jerk sauce and served with spicy sweet potato wedges!

Mushroom stir fry tonight

Hubbies lasagne with oven chips. Not exactly sure how many, but I've put it at 20!

My stir fry was crap aswel!

My stir fry was crap aswel!

was it a ww recipe?

tonight its fish fingers! it is friday after all! few oven chips and some garden peas. maybe even a bit of bread (dont think i could bring my self to put butter on it! lol):eat:

Back