Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

Lamb burger, mash and peas! 12PP (including bbq sauce with it) Pineapple, melon and grape salad with lime syrup (lime NAS squash and sweetener) 0PP

A lush chicken teriyaki stir fry with noodles - 11pp... Very happy and full. Still got 9pp to play with.

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

No ... Just a normal stir fry .. First time iv ever made one and last!

I had quarter pound chicken burger n we ravioli (10pp)

Spaghetti with chicken, chorizo, red pesto and 0% greek yogurt, with olives, beetroot, cucumber and tomatoes, followed by fruit salad - fresh pineapple, melon and grapes.

moonwatcher said:
Spaghetti with chicken, chorizo, red pesto and 0% greek yogurt, with olives, beetroot, cucumber and tomatoes, followed by fruit salad - fresh pineapple, melon and grapes.

Chorizo!! How many points? I wanna make Paella xxx

Chorizo!! How many points? I wanna make Paella xxx

I love it! The non branded one on the online tracker comes in at 2PP per 30g, but most of the branded ones are 3PP per 30g, so that's what I count. Mind you 30g finely sliced is quite a bit really because it's such a strong taste. I had about 3/4 oz tonight, sliced finely, and it gave a real kick to the flavour. :)

moonwatcher said:
I love it! The non branded one on the online tracker comes in at 2PP per 30g, but most of the branded ones are 3PP per 30g, so that's what I count. Mind you 30g finely sliced is quite a bit really because it's such a strong taste. I had about 3/4 oz tonight, sliced finely, and it gave a real kick to the flavour. :)

Thank you :) I'm going to have up get some as its my favourite :D xxx

Chicken breast 4 points stir fry veg 0points 2 ww wraps 5 points and 2 points worth of ww cheese! Was lovely :)

nesspiggy1 said:
vegetable chilli using carrots,courgettes,caulliflower, passata,garlic & chilli powder. Yummy, an zero points!!!

Cajun chicken breast, 4 pro points.

This sounds yum, can you share the recipe?

Ww pasta bake (6) salad (0) saladcream(1)

CLH_X3 said:
Ww pasta bake (6) salad (0) saladcream(1)

Is the pasta bake nice??
I made a pasta bake for all of us tonight using homepride Tom and bacon jar and low low cheese so was 10 pp per portion with 2 pieces of morrisons eat smart garlic bread for 4 pp and salad 0pp
Choc cake for after 5pp and 1tbsp low fat squirty cream 1pp yummmmmm

Back