Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

One-pot Moroccan Chicken tonight, with a couple of new potatoes and a few sweet potato wedges.
Some fruit to follow - just had a re-stock and got pears, bananas, grapes, mangos, pineapple, apples, oranges and plums, plus a slice of melon in the fridge, so whatever is ripest from that lot!

Is the pasta bake nice??
I made a pasta bake for all of us tonight using homepride Tom and bacon jar and low low cheese so was 10 pp per portion with 2 pieces of morrisons eat smart garlic bread for 4 pp and salad 0pp
Choc cake for after 5pp and 1tbsp low fat squirty cream 1pp yummmmmm

I like it, there's not loads of it but with salad/veg it's ok ... I like the lasagna and ravioli they do aswel! Yum! (all frozen meals)

Quorn sausages (4) yorkshire puds (2)carrots (0)and parsnips (1)and smash(3).... Pud was ice cream (2)and tinned fruit (0) 12 points in total mmmmmm

Will be having Pork burger, new pots, roasted red onion and peppers, romanesco broccoli and applesauce, followed by a pear chopped up over two mini meringues, with a drizzle of chocolate sauce and a squirt of spray cream! 12PP for the lot!

Chicken curry and salad

Hot dogs with ww petit pains x 2 and ww sausages x 4!!!
Mustard and ketchup. Onions 'fryed' in fry lite.
11 pp of deliciousness!!!

LessofLou said:
Hot dogs with ww petit pains x 2 and ww sausages x 4!!!
Mustard and ketchup. Onions 'fryed' in fry lite.
11 pp of deliciousness!!!

Ooh now that does sound good.

im going to the cinemas tonight so im guna take snacks instead of a tea! ha

Burger in a bun, onions, oven chips and peas = 18pp

The colmans season and shake rustic chicken for 7pp with WW petit pan 3pp then WW fruit crumble 5pp with low fat custard 3pp yummmmmm

Roast chicken, roasties, carrots and parsnips

Back