Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

Egyptian lentil stew with chicken and a few new potatoes.

i might make diet fanta chicken, got all the stuff just need to get the chicken

It's chicken in a fanta sauce ... Kind like sweet and sour ...

It's fanta zero, passata, soy sauce, and I added a tbsp of sweet chillie sauce, add onions pepper etc and chicken and cook! Nom ...

U can do it with diet coke aswel

CLH_X3 said:
It's chicken in a fanta sauce ... Kind like sweet and sour ...

It's fanta zero, passata, soy sauce, and I added a tbsp of sweet chillie sauce, add onions pepper etc and chicken and cook! Nom ...

U can do it with diet coke aswel

Sounds yum! I might try! I cook gammon in Pepsi n that's delish x

Grilled salmon, roasted vegetables and a little cous cous followed by a grilled banana with a teaspoon of cadburys Philly..nom nom is it 6 o'clock yet!!!!

last night was fajitas, chicken onion peppers lowfat cheese natural yogurt 2ww wraps and salad..a feast! then 1/2 tin of reduced fat rice pudding

had fanta chicken again for lunch today... cuz not having tea as i will be out from5 - 10 ish so to late to eat tea!

Chip shop pie and chips! No you're probably right - I shouldn't, but I'm going to! All counted and confessed in my diary! :D

WWPrincess said:
I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread like this (saw it in the slimming world section) and so it could give us some great meal ideas!

I'm having a roast!
Pork loin steak raw lean - 150g - 5pp
Potato raw 150g - 3pp
Birds eye brocolli, carrot and sweetcorn steam fresh bags - 1PP
Aunt bessie yorkshire x 2 - 2pp
Bisto Best rich and roasted pork gravy 2tsp - 1pp

12 PP and yummy!

Not sure what I'm having tonight as OH is cooking when I get home but really want to join this thread as some great ideas for different meals :0)

Chicken stir fry with rice and curry sauce 12 points, although tempted to add some garlic bread for another 4 points

Back