Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

Tonight it's chicken breast,mediterranean couscous with fried mushrooms,onion,peppers,garlic with cheese on top 10pp

Last edited:
I want to revive this thread! It inspires me! 2 old el paso fajitas with chicken peppers onions n spice 12pp :) xxx

I nearly put my dinner on here last night but the thread had gone quiet! Had WW Irish beef stew and it was lovely :0) tonight its chicken breast with couscous and fried mushrooms,garlic,onion and peppers.

Sounds yummy. Yesterday I had pork, fry light roast potatoes and veg and tonight I have sausage casserole with ww sausages. I can't wait ;) x

I will have some melted cheese on the chicken,extra yummy lol,I like the WW sausages and I used to love my Mum's sausage casserole,might make it myself sometime :0)

mrsgosling3 said:
Sounds yummy. Yesterday I had pork, fry light roast potatoes and veg and tonight I have sausage casserole with ww sausages. I can't wait ;) x

Love the WW sausages :)

I'm having plaice n rosemary potatoes. Both m n s. I have pointed it at 10 so might have some beans too. Have bought garlic n herb philli but no idea what to do with it x

sazzle52 said:
I'm having plaice n rosemary potatoes. Both m n s. I have pointed it at 10 so might have some beans too. Have bought garlic n herb philli but no idea what to do with it x

My friend slits a opening in her chicken breast and puts the philli in,I'm going to try it myself as got the garlic and herb(tesco version) in especially.

I had fajitas...

120g chicken - 3pp
half pepper - 0pp
half an onion - 0pp
half a sachet of fajita spice (lol its meant for 8) - 1pp
1 tortilla - 3pp
Salsa - 0pp

I just put a bit of water in the frying pan and fry it with tht, always turns out lovely!

7pp total and I had a side salad of lettuce cucumber and beetroot! :) x

x_sambam_x said:
I had fajitas...

120g chicken - 3pp
half pepper - 0pp
half an onion - 0pp
half a sachet of fajita spice (lol its meant for 8) - 1pp
1 tortilla - 3pp
Salsa - 0pp

I just put a bit of water in the frying pan and fry it with tht, always turns out lovely!

7pp total and I had a side salad of lettuce cucumber and beetroot! :) x

Sounds like a lovely meal :0)

Day one for me and I had turkey steak with boiled potato and veg = 6pp the mullet light with half a curly wirley thrown in lol all together 8.5pp

Breaded haddock and a baked potato, yum :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back