Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

The green thai is yummy too! I have it every friday night now instead of take away :) xx

Oh and the blue dragon light coconut milk is even less pp... Think it's only around 8-10pp or something like that for the whole can :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks for the tip about the coconut milk .... even less points then!!

Love this thread for ideas!

Last night I had 200gms of new potatoes (4pps) and carrots roasted in frylite with loads of salt and pepper
a chicken breast (4pps) in tsp olive oil (1pp) 3 cloves of crushed garlic, chopped up flat mushrooms - and at last minute 2 tbsp of Elmea double (2pps). Yummy big huge plateful. 11pps in total - and very filling.

Emms x

I'm having chicken tonight Spanish chicken (1/4 jar) 2pp, chicken breast 4pp and 200g potatoes maxes into wedge with 1tsp olive oil 5pp then 2tbsp sweetcorn 2pp

Yummy

Creamy Pesto Pasta from the Delicious cookbook (replaced chicken with Quorn :))

emmaholl said:
Love this thread for ideas!

Last night I had 200gms of new potatoes (4pps) and carrots roasted in frylite with loads of salt and pepper
a chicken breast (4pps) in tsp olive oil (1pp) 3 cloves of crushed garlic, chopped up flat mushrooms - and at last minute 2 tbsp of Elmea double (2pps). Yummy big huge plateful. 11pps in total - and very filling.

Emms x

OMG that sounds amazing!! :)

Fanta chicken and salad for tea tonight - 5pp! YUMMMMMMMMMMM

I had smoked haddock chowder.

4 Rashers of bacon
250g Potatoes
4 Corn on the cobs
400g Smoked haddock
150mls single cream

Serves 4 @ 10pp each

I had 2 sl bread to go with it and I have to say it was YUM YUM YUM!

This makes me hungry everytime i read it. Ladt night i had pasta with leak, mushroom, chicken n bacon in campbells mushroom soup sauce - delicious. Tonight i had lazy ww chicken tikka n naan bread. Have re-discovered french fancies so my weeklies are being used up on them for deserts. . . . Mmmmmm

sazzle52 said:
This makes me hungry everytime i read it. Ladt night i had pasta with leak, mushroom, chicken n bacon in campbells mushroom soup sauce - delicious. Tonight i had lazy ww chicken tikka n naan bread. Have re-discovered french fancies so my weeklies are being used up on them for deserts. . . . Mmmmmm

How much is one French fancy please?

bulldogdaisy said:
How much is one French fancy please?

3pp. Yum!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

dont know what im having for tea tonight.... might have a chicken burger - just need to get some thins!

Bolognese stuffed peppers with either rice or pasta :)

Hots dog...
2 ww sausages 3pp
2 ww petit pains 6pp
Fried onions in 1tsp olive oil 1pp

And I can't wait :D

Chelley said:
Hots dog...
2 ww sausages 3pp
2 ww petit pains 6pp
Fried onions in 1tsp olive oil 1pp

And I can't wait :D

What a good way to still be able to enjoy hotdogs for less points and healthier :0)

Back