Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

Frankfurters are quite reasonable on propoints if you like them in a bun? "Real" sossies are awful high obviously lol.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Frankfurters are quite reasonable on propoints if you like them in a bun? "Real" sossies are awful high obviously lol.

Yea I like Frankfurters,used to have them chopped up on my pasta before I started WW.

Trapani style pasta

500g pasta
40g Parmesan
100g whole blanched almonds
2 cloves garlic
2 bunches fresh basil
1 chilli
4 anchovy fillits
450g cherry tomatoes

59pp serves 5 = 12pp per serving.

D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S. (and very filling)

Sausage Noodle!
2 low fat sausages cut in bits -2pp
Sharwoods medium noodles -6pp
Tomato puree -0pp
Garlic -0pp
Tbsp soya sauce -0pp
Any veg ya like -0pp

Nice and filling :)

The guys wanted a takeaway so I changed to chicken and veg stirfried with soy and sweet chilli sauce and some egg fried rice...my own home made takeaway...sooooo good :)

Tonight I'm having grilled chicken with sweet potatoe / butternut squash mash with mushrooms and sweetcorn.

Hubby may be having the same but without sweetcorn or mushrooms

Pizza made with square wrap 4pp, tomato puree 1pp, 40g mozzarella 3pp, mushrooms and onions, and ham 1pp :)

jensonbuttongirl said:
The guys wanted a takeaway so I changed to chicken and veg stirfried with soy and sweet chilli sauce and some egg fried rice...my own home made takeaway...sooooo good :)

Love homemade 'takeaway' :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Love homemade 'takeaway' :0)

Totally. I'm having green thai curry tonight. Home-style ;)

Same here.... Got to have fish on good Friday! Fish chips and mushy peas mmmmm :p

FIsh pie the boyfriend is making from scratch. He's a good cook and its 12 points a serving. Man knows he gotta buy reduced fat everything!

Back