Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

Chelley said:
Nandos :) butterfly chicken 8pp creamy mash 7pp :) noms!

I'm having bandits tomorrow ;) is the butterfly chicken the one in breadcrumbs?? I was thinking chicken quarter and mixed leaf salad but was tempted by the butterfly chicken

mrsgosling3 said:
I give up its crispy skin even not breadcrumbs - is it bedtime?! Is that 8pp for the 2 breasts??

:D that made me laugh! 8pp is for the double n I pul the skin off! It isn't really crispy so pulls away :) and it feels like bedtime to me now lol x

Thank you. Oh I'm excited now - love nandos. Going to be a really bad day tomorrow as cinema and promised daughter a McDonald's breakfast. Worked out would be about 40pp for the day if I stick to my intentions :)

mrsgosling3 said:
Thank you. Oh I'm excited now - love nandos. Going to be a really bad day tomorrow as cinema and promised daughter a McDonald's breakfast. Worked out would be about 40pp for the day if I stick to my intentions :)

I ended up getting a millies cookie cupcake after too :/ wooops!!!! :) nando's is my fave!

zebredy said:
Tonight it's grilled chicken, passata veg and brown pasta. Yummy.

Had leftovers for lunch today and gona have the last portion for dinner tonight me thinks.

Was worried dinner would be to many points (didn't have many left yesterday) but portioning it up and having dinner in a bowl (to make it seem like more) really helped.

Last edited:
Chilli prawns with coriander lime ginger chilli sweetner & garlic with olive oil 4pp big portion n a we petit pain 3pp followed by half an easter egg ;) 7pp

I have just had a big ham salad with loads of beetroot and new potatoes and egg. It was lovely , I was amazed how filling it was too x

It's green thai curry night! Woooop!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Quote spag and meatballs with added onions and mushrooms

That was meant to say quorn not quote! Ha

Back