Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

I'm having sweet chlli chicken stir fry with noodles 12pp for a massive portion! X

Tesco vegetable stir fry with king prawns, blue dragon oyster sauce and whole grain rice for 10pp! Looking forward to it!! xo

I have just had homemade paella with prawns and chicken ..... mmmm lovely

Just used my entire weeklies on an Indian take away. Bold very bold considering its weigh in tomorrow

Last night I made my own pizza. 100g flour (about 80g for dough 20g for dusting) 9pp, oil (1pp - but optional) and yeast (1pp) salt (to taste, recommended a teaspoon but it does fine without), and I quite like a wee bit of mixed herbs thrown in.

With a bit of dough manipulation and making a very fine crust you could split that into 2 med sized pizzas. But seeing as i'm huge and get 45pp per day i can afford a bit more lol :p

Tonight will be caramelised onion burger 5pp in roll 4pp with salad and salad cream 1pp

10pp in total and looking forward to it!

hannata said:
Last night I made my own pizza. 100g flour (about 80g for dough 20g for dusting) 9pp, oil (1pp - but optional) and yeast (1pp) salt (to taste, recommended a teaspoon but it does fine without), and I quite like a wee bit of mixed herbs thrown in.

With a bit of dough manipulation and making a very fine crust you could split that into 2 med sized pizzas. But seeing as i'm huge and get 45pp per day i can afford a bit more lol :p

Sounds good but not sure I'm brave enough to try it lol

Prawn stirfry with noodles and hoisin sauce. I'm yet to point it up but I have 36 points left for today so it should be fine!

I will be having fish in crispy batter, actifry chips tartare sauce and babycorn all for 16pp!! ( had lots of chips) x

Last edited:
Hi lisa2 was just wondering how do u point your actifry chips? Thanks

You can weigh the raw potato before putting it in so 1pp per 50g. I weighed mine cooked and 200g is 7pp!! ( only found this out after eating them lol)

100g cooked is 4pp
150g cooked 6pp
200g cooked 7pp
225g cooked 8pp

I've based this on the cooked Jacket potato weights......(if I'm wrong please correct me)

Hope that helps x

2ww sausages 3pp
200g potatoes mashed with carrot 4pp
2 yorkies 2pp
Gravy 0pp
Roasted onion 0pp
Cabbage 0pp

Yesterday I had some spicy bacon noodles.
Bacon medallion cut in strips -1pp
Sharwoods fine egg noodles -6pp
Olive oil -1pp
Soya sauce
Mixed spices
Salt & black pepper

Very simple & quick & tasty!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

It was but I could've eaten it twice ;) hehe xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back