Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

I had homemade chicken nuggets, 150g cooked actifry chips, tomato sauce and salad 13pp ( had some olive oil on the chips and used a colemans shake and bake for the nuggets)

Roasted veg swede carrot butter nut squash and potatoes with choritzo total 15 points. Husband cooked it!

sazzle52 said:
Chilli n lime fish (7), 200g oven chips (6), n peas - was delicious. Yum yum yum . . . .

What oven chips do you use? I use sainsburys own brand and they are 5pp for 100g i only get about 6 chips I want the same ones as you lol x

x Lulu x said:
What oven chips do you use? I use sainsburys own brand and they are 5pp for 100g i only get about 6 chips I want the same ones as you lol x

Homemade chips are yum and 250g for 5pp :0)

I had tiger prawns with thousend island dressing (4) Actifry wedges (6) and a huge salad :)

Pasta bolognaise 12pp yum yum!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Pea and Ham soup (Morrisons tin) with 2 slices ww bread and butter 3pp for the bread, 1pp for low fat butter, not sure on the soup (only started yesterday and don't have my books yet)

Home made chicken and veg soup, only 1pp as four portions. Shredded up a chicken breast, very tasty

Tonights tea was lovely.but sooo high in propoints but could easily be halved. Mini ciabatta, grilled chicken,salad, criss cross fries and chicken gravy. Came to 21pp but i am on 46.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120426_212616.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120426_212616.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 121
Trisha10 said:
Tonights tea was lovely.but sooo high in propoints but could easily be halved. Mini ciabatta, grilled chicken,salad, criss cross fries and chicken gravy. Came to 21pp but i am on 46.

How do you make the criss cross chips please?

Back