Propoints

Stephielou87

Hi all, I've been doing ww since Thursday joined online and have been given 35 pp but I struggle to use all of them. I have had 3-5 left over. Is this ok or should I use all my points? As for the weeklies they haven't been touched!! Thanks

Hello ! I am having the same problem today - i joined on Thursday and get 37pp per day. i dipped into my weeklies a tiny bit yesterday due to lunch with the girls at work! but today i've used 11pp for brunch, my plans for tea only come to 10pp, and my 'throughout the day' milk & sugar tots up to 7pp - meaning i have 9pp remaining !!

i've been snacking on cherry tomatoes & don't feel particularly hungry so it seems silly to add extra just to up my points... can not eating all my daily points negatively impact weight loss ? i hope not ! can anyone offer me some wisdom ?

cheers,
S
xx

I think its a delicate balance, eating too little will cause your body to go into starvation mode which means you'll hold onto fat more. Is there any way you can bulk up your dinners??

I'm on 26pp but sometimes find it difficult to use them if I've had quite a bit if veg in the day stir fries etc.. I have found that when I've used all my daily points I've had better weight losses

lenny79 said:
You can giver the ones u haven't used as I'm way over mine for week

Wish I could! I've tried to be really strict this week after a gain last week but have kinda blown that tonight :(

thanks for the replies ! :) aw, i would happily share my few extra if i could lenny! :(

i managed to add a few extra points here & there so in the end i was only 4 under i think, so could be worse. & today i've got up in time for breakfast so i should be able to use them a bit better. it seems silly that i'm trying to make the healthy choices (om nom tomatoes, strawberries) & reduce my portions only to have to add more to get my points up though! mind you... i would definitely more than struggle to stick within my points if i only had 26, so i feel for you giles. :(

Back