Proud Cambridge moments . . . Please share yours

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Morning all

My trousers have literally just fallen off me :)

Have now got changed and will wear a dress to work, yes it's big on me but it can't fall down like my trousers did.

I usually wear a uniform but love wearing normal clothes on " office " based days and that has just made my day ! I am going to keep them as something to remind me how far I have come in 6. Short weeks.

I am home alone but had to tell someone so thought a thread for proud cambridge moments would be a good idea.

Please feel free to share your proud moments !

i just posted a thread this morning about my trousers falling down! its under 'to all scales obsessed posters like me' have a read, not sure how to link it into other posts, useless with technology! i posted it to encourage people to focus on inch loss rather than just the scales but it is lovely to see clothes getting too big for me!!

Trying on a gorgeous dress I bought that was waaaay to tight and now it's far too big!! Bit of a shame really- such a lovely dress! Xx

good thread , well i'm waiting to hear to start CD , i am on another VLCD till i hear .

Wow must feel great your clothes dropping off you , i have seen you round the boards , you are honking 100% !!!

MsJMC said:
good thread , well i'm waiting to hear to start CD , i am on another VLCD till i hear .

Wow must feel great your clothes dropping off you , i have seen you round the boards , you are honking 100% !!!

Honking 100% and love it ! The rewards are amazing, can't wait for weigh in on sat. Good luck when you get started x x x

Today was a proud moment for me i have gone past my half way mark to reach goal my bmi dropped by 10 all in 13 weeks im so motivated now so bring on the next 4 and a bit stone to lose cos it is going like the rest did and it is not coming back EVER ha ha ha =D

I bought size 10 trousers today :d :d :d

Some fab proud moments girls !

Well done us x x

non scale victory for me has been US 4 Gap jeans that fit!! woop wooop

Back