• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Proud Me Post....(my mojo is back!!)

StaceyUK

Gold Member
S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
So after struggling the past few months, I finally feel like my mojo is back! I'm having such a good week on plan and I forgot how good it feels.

Went out to a lovely restaurant (the rotisserie) tonight and enjoyed a 3 course meal - SW style. It was amazing!

I had:
* rocket & parmesan starter drizzled with olive oil & balsamic (1A/1B)
*fillet steak with grilled mushroom/tomato skewers and saffron rice
*lemon and mango sorbet

And did I feel like I was on a diet? NO!! Ok, so normally I would've had some of the lovely warm bread and the melting chocolate sponge pudding (my fave!) but I had just as lovely an evening without it and feel very virtuous now so it was worth it. Here's hoping it shows on the scales this week!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

frugal fifer

Silver Member
S: 19st1lb C: 13st6lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 5st9lb(29.59%)
Well done Stacey, I am really struggling to get my head back into things. I am going to a dance comp with daughter today so am planning on sitting and writing all my fave sw foods down to remind me of all the things I can eat.

Roz V

Have really missed you posting Stacey - so glad you're back!

Good Luck with this weeks weigh-in, and Well Done on your on-plan meal out - sounds great!!!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Fantastic Stacey, glad you've got your mojo back:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
S: 11st8lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 0st8lb(4.94%)
Oh that must feel so good Big hugs well done xx