Proud Me Post....(my mojo is back!!)

StaceyUK

Gold Member
So after struggling the past few months, I finally feel like my mojo is back! I'm having such a good week on plan and I forgot how good it feels.

Went out to a lovely restaurant (the rotisserie) tonight and enjoyed a 3 course meal - SW style. It was amazing!

I had:
* rocket & parmesan starter drizzled with olive oil & balsamic (1A/1B)
*fillet steak with grilled mushroom/tomato skewers and saffron rice
*lemon and mango sorbet

And did I feel like I was on a diet? NO!! Ok, so normally I would've had some of the lovely warm bread and the melting chocolate sponge pudding (my fave!) but I had just as lovely an evening without it and feel very virtuous now so it was worth it. Here's hoping it shows on the scales this week!

Well done Stacey, I am really struggling to get my head back into things. I am going to a dance comp with daughter today so am planning on sitting and writing all my fave sw foods down to remind me of all the things I can eat.

Well done Stacey, glad you've got your mojo back ..... please could you send some to me?! lol

Meal sounds lurverrrrly. x

Have really missed you posting Stacey - so glad you're back!

Good Luck with this weeks weigh-in, and Well Done on your on-plan meal out - sounds great!!!

Fantastic Stacey, glad you've got your mojo back:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Oh that must feel so good Big hugs well done xx

Back