Proud of myself

Qwetypi

Hi All

I am really pleased with myself and I just wanted to share it with someone else. Yesterday was my 4th day on CD and I had a day off work to spend time with my family. We went to the pub at lunchtime and everyone was eating - except for me with my cup of black tea. There was loads of food left over from this platter thing, and one of my cousins asked if I wanted anything and I said no thank you, it sat there for 10 minutes untouched and smelt sooo lovely. I had told them I was on a diet but not gone into details, so they kept saying 'just have the vegetable sticks and pitta bread' but I refused

When I got home I was so tired but so pleased with myself, and it has paid off, this morning I weighed myself (it's the start of day 5) and so far I've lost 9lb! I feel rather smug! :)

Last edited:
Well done to you. It shows just how strong you are - and what a brilliant weight loss. There will always be days and weeks when you are surrounded by food, but if you can resist the day that you had, you can do anything.

Keep going honey.

Love
Rosie xx

Well done! The smugness is a lovely feeling!

Good work. I found those first few weeks i surrounded myself in others eating, yummy smells etc and it really set me up to cope long term as it's the real world and hiding yourself away does you no good. So well done and well done on your loss so far!

Keep up the good work and good luck xxx

Well done you! I've never managed to do that yet. I need to hide from food. Although at work every day I need to sit while people eat lunch but that's it- no supermarkets etc! Great loss too!

Brilliant - well done you! Please send me some of your willpower? :)

Wow - what a confidence booster! When you have dark moments in the weeks to come, you'll be able recall what you did yesterday, why you did it and how great it made you feel! Use the memory of your fab achievement to strengthen your resolve!!!!! There's no feeling like a well-earned weight loss and it lasts a lot longer than a mouthful or two of food!!!! What a star you are!!!!! xxxx

Awww babes...so chuffed for you. Welldone and keep up the fab work. Your doing ace. xxx

Back