Proud of myself......

alexisemma31

Last year I lost a lot of weight and vowed I wouldn't put it on again. :( Disappointed I put back on just over 2 stone.

But I've rejoined tonight and am determined to get this weight off.

Btw, does anyone notice they wee a lot more in the first few days of following the plan?

Hey hun, in similar situation except im only a few pounds off having put it all on!! Life does take over sometimes but need to remember that we did it once so we can do it again.

I feel like im constantly weeing! especially when on plan as i drink alot more water and all those fruit and veggies are filled with water too where as when im eating junk i just feel bunged up and horrid.

Good luck hun, im sure you can do it :)

Good luck ladies x

Hey hun, in similar situation except im only a few pounds off having put it all on!! Life does take over sometimes but need to remember that we did it once so we can do it again.

I feel like im constantly weeing! especially when on plan as i drink alot more water and all those fruit and veggies are filled with water too where as when im eating junk i just feel bunged up and horrid.

Good luck hun, im sure you can do it :)

Yes we can do it!!!!

Last year I lost a lot of weight and vowed I wouldn't put it on again. :( Disappointed I put back on just over 2 stone.

But I've rejoined tonight and am determined to get this weight off.

Btw, does anyone notice they wee a lot more in the first few days of following the plan?

Wow, you did so well to lose all that weight that a couple of stone isn't that bad and at least you are doing something about it now!

did you stick to the plan 100% to lose the weight in the first place or did you have a day off each week or something like that?
Lesley x

Back