Proud of myself!

Kaalin

Hi all, I just wanted to share how proud I am at my resolve. I am on Day 5, week 1. I have had alsorts of temptations this week. I actually went out with friends last night and resisted drinking and sat there supping my glasses of water.

But...the thing I'm most proud of is today we went to a wedding reception. It was a sit down buffet and as I saw the tables I panicked and thought that I would have to eat out of politeness as people would notice and they weren't people I knew. I was quite devious, I noticed that the table was a chair short so I sat my daughter on my knee and pretended to share a plate with her but ate nothing. It was murder getting the food and it looked divine! It was a major thing for my confidence in making this programme work...as now I know I DO have willpower!!

Sorry for boring you with that but I had to share with some likeminded people who I thought would understand the situation I was in. I didn't half enjoy my Crispy Cranberry and raspberry bar when i got home though ;)

Fabulous, what a brilliant positive post - I'm made up to hear you sounding so upbeat and chirpy after having a week with such temptation - well done :)

Well done Kaalin, great that you resisted.

Good on you Kaalin!! I found the first few temptations were the most difficult to get through, but you just got through a big one!!! And as you said, you have now proved to yoursefl, that you can do this....so keep that resolve and willpower flourishing! It will see you through!!

You should be proud! :)

Back