Proving do gooders wrong!

Hi,
I'm so gonna prove to the people who keep saying "you won't" lose weight! It drives me insane so can't wait to see their faces lol x

I am so with you!! One of my friends (doesn't feel like she is my friend at the moment) are like its bad for you, have a drink, just have sum chips, you aren't that fat etc, well I know for a fact when we all go on Holiday together she is going to be jealous of my body so that now she is trying to push me off so she will look better. In my heart I know she doesn't mean it he way I see it, but my partner can see what she's doing also and is an even better encouragement! I can't wait when I walk out in a stunning bikini on he beach and wear a stunning, tight fitted dress in the evening and say, "now how do I look"?? Haha, pure joy!

Good for you, I can't wait to feel confident enough to wear a bikini! :)

Well, I went swimming Saturday and bought a lovely swimming costume but didn't feel that confident. To keep me focused that is all I can picture!! Am going walking in a minute but just worried having seen people saying no to exercise! :confused:

I know what you mean by people saying "have a bag of chips" no thanks is now my reply! ? like you, I cant wait to walk on a beach and feel great ? we can do it girls..with the great support we receive on here, I'm sure there is no stopping us x

I know what you mean by people saying "have a bag of chips" no thanks is now my reply! ? like you, I cant wait to walk on a beach and feel great ? we can do it girls..with the great support we receive on here, I'm sure there is no stopping us x

there is no stopping me at all because I want to prove everyone wrong no matter how hard it is! I have even surprised myself which is a great feeling!

I had the Leek and Potato soup today and was nearly sick! But much prefer the shakes upto now lol so think I'll have much more of those than the soups x

I didn't even know they did soups.....or is that after a certain amount of time?

ahh I see, I'm Lipotrim so this is different isn't it?

Back