Psychic Amazon

Starlight

Gold Member
Thats funny you should say that....

I got an email yesterday from them suggesting I subscribe to Dolce Gusto coffee pods... oddly enough I got a machine for Xmas. There was nothing else on the email, just that as a recommendation.

I havent ordered any pods online nor registered with Dolce Gusto yet

How do they do that lol
 

LisaM1977

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 11st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 3st10lb(24.76%)
Ooh that is definitely a sign. X
 

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
S: 18st13.5lb C: 10st5lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 8st8.5lb(45.39%)
Starlight said:
Thats funny you should say that....

I got an email yesterday from them suggesting I subscribe to Dolce Gusto coffee pods... oddly enough I got a machine for Xmas. There was nothing else on the email, just that as a recommendation.

I havent ordered any pods online nor registered with Dolce Gusto yet

How do they do that lol

They clearly clamber in our heads while we're sleeping & see what's on our mind.....
 

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
S: 20st4lb C: 16st11.5lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 3st6.5lb(17.08%)
Is it only a fiver? Oo may have to order it.
 

LisaM1977

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 11st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 3st10lb(24.76%)
It will be the best fiver you spend :)
 

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
S: 18st13.5lb C: 10st5lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 8st8.5lb(45.39%)
hobnobsmummy said:
Is it only a fiver? Oo may have to order it.

Yeah it was on offer @ 4.99 & Lisa I'm jot sure my aching body will agree lol
 

LisaM1977

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 11st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 3st10lb(24.76%)
Lexie2005 said:
Yeah it was on offer @ 4.99 & Lisa I'm jot sure my aching body will agree lol

Haha good point but think of the inch loss.. I am not aching too much now :)
 

PurpleMum

Silver Member
S: 14st9lb C: 12st10.2lb Loss: 1st12.8lb(13.07%)
In case anyones thinking about buying the 30 day shred, amazon have the jillian michaels collection - 4 dvds including the 30 day shred - for 14.99. Just got it myself, all the dvds seemed to have good reviews. Kinda like getting one free if they're a £5 each.
 

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
S: 18st13.5lb C: 10st5lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 8st8.5lb(45.39%)
Thats a good deal hey, I couldn't justify any more workout dvds than the one I have bought!
 

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
S: 19st1.5lb C: 13st5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 5st10.5lb(30.09%)
So I've just been recommended
'when Harry met Sally ' !!
What does that say???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
S: 18st13.5lb C: 10st5lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 8st8.5lb(45.39%)
toofatkat said:
So I've just been recommended
'when Harry met Sally ' !!
What does that say???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It says i've changed my mind about going for coffee with you!!!!!
 

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
S: 19st1.5lb C: 13st5lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 5st10.5lb(30.09%)
Lol lol ha ha :) :)
It would be interesting

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 




Top