Psyllium Husk Capsules....?

Hello :D
I have been takin the PH capsules since I started CD and everything seems fine ;) I take 2 x 500mg 3 times a day but I noticed the other day that someone mentioned that they only take 2 per day. Do you think that I am taking too many for the amount of calories that I am intaking? Any advice would be greatly appreciated as ever :D xxx

I take 2 a day and have had no probs. but im just after looking at the bottle and it says take 2 three times a day bloody hell there huge and not cheap!!!

PH is a bulking agent - and is not absorbed by the body ... so you shouldn't gain anything by taking more than you need, or lose by taking less. It's finding the right amount that works for you and means you are not constipated.

The more you take the more water you should drink though - as they swell up.

I take fibresure which contains ph and have 6 a day and so far they don't seem to have done me any harm.

Thanks ladies :) I don't think that they are doing any harm and they must be working their magic as no probs up to now but as Becky said they are huge and if I could get away with only taking 2 I would! I might cut 2 out and see how it goes :) Thanks again

Thanks ladies :) I don't think that they are doing any harm and they must be working their magic as no probs up to now but as Becky said they are huge and if I could get away with only taking 2 I would! I might cut 2 out and see how it goes :) Thanks again

See how two goes and if things get ehh uncomfy go back to 3!!!

Back