Psyllium husks

lauren2244

Hey was just wondering if anyone took psyllium husks and what they thought of them/ how effective they are? At the minute I have been taking senokot max strength once a week but want something to deal with the issue rather than something to 'unblock' lol as don't want to rely on senokot.
x x

Hi there, I take one sachet of fybogel a day & I find that for me this is enough to keep things ticking along, but everyone is different. I've read that for some people it's kicked them out of ketosis etc but I've not had any issues. I'd say give it a try & see how you get on, it's yet another choice only you can make lol Good luck :)

Hey I've started using Benefibre as recommended by my CWPC last week as I wanted to not need senakot each week to go to the lol....I've been using it only or 4 days so far and I notice a difference already :) it's odourless and tasteless and you can add it to your shake, tea and coffee ect. Great stuff, won't effect ketosis I'm told either. Good Luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

I add psyllium husk to my first shake of the day every day And I've had no problems in 5 weeks on SS+...I bought mine from a website called MyProtein.com and I love it :)

Back