Pub Grub Help

Dolly_Mixtures

Hi

I'm out for a meal with the family tonight at a local pub.

Any suggestions on what to have apparently they deep fry everything so I'm really worried this will ruin my weeks weight loss and to make it worse I get weighed tomorrow AM!!!!

Thanks in advance.x

Whoops! One of the worst nights to go out really, you can try and have something like a soup? Or a piece of chicken with chips that are easy to point? Do you know what pub your going to (chain wise? Whetherspoons?)
If its not a chain then I guess you'll just have to point up the best you can, hope all goes well!

What about steak and ask for it with salad instead of chips?

hmm tricky to point unless it is a chain, but like previou poster said try and have a steak or something with salad without dressing - also eat some fruit before you go and drink water/diet drink to fill you before so you are less likely to eat a lot - damage limitation really and good luck for tomorroww wi.

Hi guys thanks for the help. I ended up having a grilled chicken breast with jacket potato (no butter) and a side salad. The salad was unfortunately dressed but not much. How many do you think this would be? I guessed at 18pp what do you think??x

I think 18 is probably a bit too high tbh.... I'd probably have done it at 15 based on 4 for the chicken, 8 for your potato and 3 for the dressing x

Back