• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pub Lunch Advice Please :)

Hello :)

We've got a works thing, a pub lunch tomorrow. I've got the menu, and have narrowed it down to the following, taking off lasagne, chicken goujons, steak pie, fajitas, carbonara, and scampi - All too naughty I think!!

I can make tomorrow any plan, I'll have an omelette for breakfast to allow for anything, and take lunch as my main meal...

Honey Chilli Chicken - how bad would the chilli sauce be?
Chicken strips & sweet peppers in a sweet chilli sauce Served on a bed of rice

Home-made Chicken Curry - I think not, I don't know whether this would be a creamy curry, or what, and I would want chips not rice...!
Served with rice or French fries & a Poppadom

Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding - if I syn the yorkshire pud, and gravy, and leave the skirlie, cos I don't like it anyway...
Succulent slices of roast beef with Yorkshire pudding, gravy, Skirlie, peas & potatoes

Chef's own Chilli Con Carne - could leave the tortillas
Sprinkled with cheese served with rice & tortilla chips

Cold Roast Platter - I'd have the spud instead of chips, and leave the coleslaw
Roast beef, chicken & wafer thin ham served with salad garnish. Coleslaw, honey & mustard dip & baked potato or fries

Vegetable Teriyaki - undecided...
Stir-fried vegetables with Chinese five spices & a light teriyaki sauce

Chargrilled Beef Burger - I'd leave the bread
4oz burger served in an open flour bap with salad & fries.
Additional toppings: cheese, chilli, bacon, onions

Salmon Burger - Again, leave the bread... Served in a flour bap with salad, fries & sweetcorn relish

Sausage & Mash - Don't think "creamy mash" is a good idea...
Cumberland sausages with creamy mash & smothered in onion gravy

I think it is between the Cold Roast Platter [with a baked potato] or the Roast Beef...
any advice please?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Not evil at all
Just go for whatever you want, enjoy the meal and take a flexi syn day? I'd do that and have the burger :)!

I would go for the cold Roast platter with jacket potoato, leave the coleslaw and the dip :D. But the chilli chicken sounds very nice too just be careful with your syns all day or have a flexi syn day . Hope this is helpful :) Most importantly enjoy ! x