Pudding/snack recipes?

jude88

Hi guys Iv just started slimming world and I absolutely love cake and chocolate and sweet stuff if it's not impossible lol do you guys know any low syn or free recipes that while quench my appetite? X

I have 100g low fat vanilla ice cream topped with half a bag of crushed maltesers as a dessert for 11.5 syns. It's yummy and not to small a portion.

Alpen light double chocolate bars do actually hit the spot for a chocolate craving, and you can have two as a Healthy B, making one bar just 3 syns. I take them to work, so when my coworkers have stuff from the vending machine, I have one of those! Yum!

Ooo the ice cream sounds yummy I wonder how many syns it will be with a crunchy bar crushed up? And il give those Alpen bars ago they sound nice :) thanku x

Ooo the ice cream sounds yummy I wonder how many syns it will be with a crunchy bar crushed up? And il give those Alpen bars ago they sound nice :) thanku x

If u use a crunchie treat size it will be 10 syns, 6 for ice cream & 4 for the crunchie :D

There's a lengthy sticky devoted to desserts at the top of the recipe sub-forum

Homemade syn free ice cream - made my first attempt today, still in the freezer, but looks promising!

Back