Step 1 Sole Source Pudges last stop on the slimtrain!

Hi guys..can i ask if the ketostix showed high number as in dark pink it is not burning the fat instead it will damage ur body?..my reading is always 8.

Hi, any colour other than natural means you are in Ketosis, the darker the colour just depends on how hydrated you are so if yours is dark it may be that you aren't drinking enough :)

Hope everything is going okay pudge xx

GUUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

you are all amazing,, i just logged on and feel great after reading all of your posts!... well.. i fixed my spreadsheet but then got my appendix out! eeekkkkkk

I had to eat with all the medicine etc,, and then thought it was a great idea to keep eating,,, all the way up to today when i have braved telling you all the truth! Ive been out of money too because I have not been working but now im working again so I have a meeting with my CD on friday. I have some left over packets that will do my from today until then.

Im going to need all the help I can get i think because that motivation has definitely left me.

Im working today and ill get home and go through everyones diary... there is alot to get through so hopefully itll keep me busy!..

I feel so bad because i feel like ive let all you beautiful people down.. and myself as well. But Im on it now... till august.... no matter what..

come on :)

expect replies this evening from me.. have a good day, stay warm and big skinny love xx :D

End of what I have to all day 1 again! feeling really really good and in control of my life again! I had a bit of a breakdown the other day on the phone to my Dad. Feeling a lot better now Im back on track.

25 days till I see Dad.. So my first challenge... stick to it till I see him on the 19th April :)... off to read all your diaries! hope you have all had a good day!..:D x

Please be careful - you aren't meant to do Cambridge for a few months after surgery as your body needs time to recover. May be worth speaking to your Consultant and to your Dr

Thanks Starlit!,, i got the go ahead from my Doctor, which is surprising as she is so anti-CWP, but im definitely going to be taking it easy for the first while... will definitely talk to my CC about it though as she will know more than my doctor does about it! :)

fingers crossed all with be ok :D x

GUUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

you are all amazing,, i just logged on and feel great after reading all of your posts!... well.. i fixed my spreadsheet but then got my appendix out! eeekkkkkk

I had to eat with all the medicine etc,, and then thought it was a great idea to keep eating,,, all the way up to today when i have braved telling you all the truth! Ive been out of money too because I have not been working but now im working again so I have a meeting with my CD on friday. I have some left over packets that will do my from today until then.

Im going to need all the help I can get i think because that motivation has definitely left me.

Im working today and ill get home and go through everyones diary... there is alot to get through so hopefully itll keep me busy!..

I feel so bad because i feel like ive let all you beautiful people down.. and myself as well. But Im on it now... till august.... no matter what..

come on :)

expect replies this evening from me.. have a good day, stay warm and big skinny love xx :D

So happy you are back babes!!! You've let no one down - we just missed you is all :-D

Glad you are back- are you ok?! Was it emergency op or planned? Don't worry about the weight you may have gained- it'll be off in no time.... Just think - if you're good from now till summer how much weight u can lose for summer !! Wooooo hoooo!

I had a blip today. Whoops. Back on tomorrow.... Night Hun xx

Yay pudge, your back!!! Sounds like youve had a really tough time hun, try and take it easy! Its lovely to see you back on here :) hope your feeling better now xx

Back