Step 1 Sole Source Pudges last stop on the slimtrain!

Thanks guys for all the encouragement.. unfortunately i caved and I am soooo ashamed but i have to be honest.. I have done so well so far and i did stop myself mid-cave so im hoping i havent done too much damage.

I just need to get back on it,, there is no room for error on this diet and im angry that i gave in. I think the key is to just stay out of the house until mid evening and there wont be a problem...

so tomorrow morning back on it like nothing happened...an my punishment will be going through ketosis again and essentially losing a week.. but i deserve it i guess...

Im over feeling sorry for myself now..i have maximum 180 days of ss...

making a mini challenge for myself.. im still going to count the days the same as it was only a little slip... so my mini goal is to get to the 19th april without a slip..thats when i get to see my dad and j havent seen him since before Christmas!....so today is day 16/63...

going to have an early night and pray the scales are bearable.... and remind myself that its not the end of the world and to learn from my mistake!!! silly silly me!

x

Sweety- I've just logged in and seen your posts. Man alive that dude sounds like a class a d!ck head. Hold your head up high and know tha you are doing something positive about this for YOU already. Not for anybody else.

I basically had a whole weekend of stuffing my face. Put on 4lbs. Waaaah. So ill join you back on that wagon today. Need to lose that 4lbs before Thursday- my birthday.

So p!ssed off with myself. Tummy hurts. Annoyed. Grrrrr!!!!

Today is a new day. Fresh sheet. Keep yourself busy and away from random moronic loudmouth old men if possible.

Be strong...

Xxx

LOL. Pity we can't bottle the feeling, huh? Pop a couple of Rennies and get to bed hun x x

Thanks lovely,, feeling a lot better after sleeping,, how are you this morning? x

Say hello to the cheesecake queen of today. Anyway, what a totally dispciable horrible man. Says more about him than you hunni but I know how it brings you down. I remember one time, about 15 years ago, being in a nightclub, the type of nightclub that full of rich footballers. I smoked at the time, I wasn't as heavy as I am now and I asked a guy for a light, he turned to his friend without even looking at me and said 'she's fat isn't she?'.........was the most hurtful thing ever, he knew nothing about me, just made a sweeping judgement there and then just because of the way I looked, ****ing dick, I've never forgotten it. (Hope the swear filter works!) Anyway, people like that, if it wasn't your weight it would be something else, they're just horrible people who obviously feel so crap about themselves, bringing other people down is the only way they can feel good. Don't let it get to you.

Here's to 100% Monday!! xxxx

Ugh what a horrible guy! i just dont understand what their aim is, like what do they want us to do, jsut cry in their face? its like when some old guy says hey sexy baby to you in the street,, in London you get that a lot... i just want to say.. what do you expect..that im just going to jump on you right now and go back to your place or what?? No respect ..

Anyway.. here we are,, new day.. Scooterchick,,challenge on,, lets both be 100% alllll the way now! :) have a good day girlie..xx

Sweety- I've just logged in and seen your posts. Man alive that dude sounds like a class a d!ck head. Hold your head up high and know tha you are doing something positive about this for YOU already. Not for anybody else.

I basically had a whole weekend of stuffing my face. Put on 4lbs. Waaaah. So ill join you back on that wagon today. Need to lose that 4lbs before Thursday- my birthday.

So p!ssed off with myself. Tummy hurts. Annoyed. Grrrrr!!!!

Today is a new day. Fresh sheet. Keep yourself busy and away from random moronic loudmouth old men if possible.

Be strong...

Xxx

Hey Jussy,, gosh it was a tough weekend wasnt it!! But youre right,, its behind us now.. its Monday and a brand new week,, lets make the best of it.. and its your birthday soon! yayyy... water weight of 4lbs you can have that off by Thursday, and if not, youll be happy because youve stuck to it 100%... lets do this :) gooood luck x

17/63

morning everyone!.. firstly thank you for the supportive comments,, it really helped reading them this morning..

So moment of truth is i gained 2lbs,,, which puts me up to what i weighed in at on friday. So not the end of the world but hopefully will have that off again as im assuming its water weight..(i seem to blame everything on water weight ha).. So it was a close call but ive learnt my lesson.
Next time ill just leave the house if im feeling tempted.

SOooooo guys,,, a new day,, a fresh new week! We all seem to have struggled a bit this weekend.. Lets get right back on board.... 100% the whole way :)

have a good day everybody and ill check in this evening.. x

Oh dear :( what a nasty man! When I was younger my grandad used to call me 'pudgey' and 'fatty' all the time until i was in tears, luckily now he lives in spain :) ha. I used to be pushed towards food, always using the excuse of 'oh im just big boned' and friends even now say that I suit being big. How can you suit being big? My mum things is because they dont want me to be skinny as it will be some sort of threat to them ahaha no longer being the fat friend is my aim.

When people say you are fat and you are on a diet it hurts bad. You are trying your best and yet people still point out your flaws when you are on the way to getting rid of them! I suppose you could see it as a good thing as he pushed you away from the pizza in that moment, but hurts later because it makes you want to crave in and just have it.

Dont. Youve come far enough and don't need to prove anything to anyone. You are doing this for yourself! Keep thinking when you hit a certain target you can have that pizza!!! just not everyday eh?

I am craving pizza so so bad but the fight goes on!!!

xxxxx love love

(if you did have the pizza im jeaaaalous :) hee hee just get back on the horse and carry on!)

Oh dear :( what a nasty man! When I was younger my grandad used to call me 'pudgey' and 'fatty' all the time until i was in tears, luckily now he lives in spain :) ha. I used to be pushed towards food, always using the excuse of 'oh im just big boned' and friends even now say that I suit being big. How can you suit being big? My mum things is because they dont want me to be skinny as it will be some sort of threat to them ahaha no longer being the fat friend is my aim.

When people say you are fat and you are on a diet it hurts bad. You are trying your best and yet people still point out your flaws when you are on the way to getting rid of them! I suppose you could see it as a good thing as he pushed you away from the pizza in that moment, but hurts later because it makes you want to crave in and just have it.

Dont. Youve come far enough and don't need to prove anything to anyone. You are doing this for yourself! Keep thinking when you hit a certain target you can have that pizza!!! just not everyday eh?

I am craving pizza so so bad but the fight goes on!!!

xxxxx love love

(if you did have the pizza im jeaaaalous :) hee hee just get back on the horse and carry on!)

I did have the pizza,,, well two slices of what could have been 8! ,,so glad i stopped,,and trust me,,, it felt good for 2 seconds and then didnt anymore... youre so right... i need to just keep reminding myself, that although i shouldnt ever have the WHOLE pizza to myself again,, i can have a slice when im at goal..if i really really really want it. Just hoping that i wont want it then because I will have come such a long way and my tastebuds will have changed!... just need to get out of the habit of having it!

Your mum, i think, is right. Your friends dont want you to lose weight because then if you get skinny they might become the big one and they dont want that. So there will always be people, even subconsciously, saying that you suit the way you are. Even though its not healthy for you...

We just have to learn to deal with these emotions i guess. So glad your grandad lives away now so you dont have to be around such negative comments,, even if it was years ago!.

How are you doing girlie?? say nooo to the cravings! .. and thanks :D x

Pudge you did so so well to put the pizza down after 2 slices. I had the f*** it mentality this weekend.... Had chicken kievs, wedges and a LOT of Easter eggs.... So so bad. Couldn't stop. Epic food hangover today.

So you did good chick. Especially after dick wad loud mouth incident.

You are back on it now.... So am I (have forgotten all about birthday cake gate). Come on skinny Minnie's!! Xxx

Pudge you did so so well to put the pizza down after 2 slices. I had the f*** it mentality this weekend.... Had chicken kievs, wedges and a LOT of Easter eggs.... So so bad. Couldn't stop. Epic food hangover today.

So you did good chick. Especially after dick wad loud mouth incident.

You are back on it now.... So am I (have forgotten all about birthday cake gate). Come on skinny Minnie's!! Xxx

Oh hun,, we made silly decisions this weekend! but yesssssssssssssss....... WE are back on it and ready to be skinny.... this is happening :) x

day 17/63 done and dusted and feeling good!... positive positive positive positive!! :D x

18/63...

Thanks Kimboowee :D

Morning everyone!! Apparently its to be the hottest da of the year so far... not hard seeing as its been so cold... Ill be in training all day for this charity job I have.. I had better get used to it because there are going to be loads of hot hot days this summer where i will be in the library.... locked away until the 30th August... funnily enough thats the very last day i should be on cambridge too! ....

Come onnnnn August 30th!.... please let it be a sunny hot september!.... only 178 days to goooo! :D

I would like to weigh significantly less than my boyfriend.
He's 6ft3 at 12.7 so tall and skinny and at 5ft 4 and 12.12 I am a blob next to him. He's a strong guy but really struggles to pick me up (poor guy).
Stupidly would love to get a piggy back from him or sit on his lap or be able to play fight and be total 'little woman' that's gonna lose.
At this weight there is a good chance I can inflict serious damage! Ha

Snap, my OH is 6ft 2 and 12st 7 and I am 5ft 4 and started at 12.8 now 12.2 but its awful because he was and still is reminding me of how heavy I am on a daily basis. It's a good bit of competition now because now im losing weight he is trying to gain and failing miserably. Lol.

I too absolutely loved your reasons why, what a fab list. All completely accurate except I too am apple shape so have no legs or bum but have two big tummies ( one is a big overhang that I tuck in my knickers every morning so only wear big Knicks haha) and I will copy and .paste your list. Only people in our situation will ever understand and empathise with each . Our skinny OH' s will never quite get it!!!! Good luck this week pudge :)

Thanks cham!!! I need to constantly re-read that list to keep me on track! How are you doing??

Hey tomnkatesmum,,, thanks,, im feeling a lot better now and keeping myself really busy, its the only way to do this i think!.. How are you getting on?

All good so far today,, had my training and it was beautifully sunny so i went and sat outside a coffee shop afterwards for an hour reading some uni stuff.
Just home now and having my shake... need to catch up with my water though as im a bit behind today.

This morning i was stilllll 15.5 so hoping that drops tomorrow...id like 3lbs off for friday,, which i hope isnt too much to ask after my slip. fingers crossed that when i check tomorrow ill be down a bit!

have a good evening everyone! x

Hey hun yeah done good today feel different, smaller dare I say it. Lol x

Hi babe, your not wrong, this is so much easier when your busy!!! I find the weeks relatively okay as I'm normally busy until the evenings and then I try to have my final bar, pint of water and early night, but the weekends..... :0( there the hard part!!

Your doing amazing! Xx

Hi there pudge, I've just sat down and read your diary from the beg. :heartpump: your list! As with the pizza mishap, all I can say is congrats getting back on the horse. As a CD veteran, all I can say that I never slipped as much as when I'd have a great weigh-in. Does that make sense? Like I was rewarding myself or something! silly silly me!

Hi pudge! I've also just read your diary, love your enthusiasm!! I think you've done amazingly well thus far, here's to day 3 100% SS tomorrow. I too slipped up on Sunday - was there something in the water or something?? Lol

Ali x

Hi pudge! I've also just read your diary, love your enthusiasm!! I think you've done amazingly well thus far, here's to day 3 100% SS tomorrow. I too slipped up on Sunday - was there something in the water or something?? Lol

Ali x

There must have been Ali! how are you doing now? back on board? thanks... ive got to be positive,, otherwise ill never get through this! have a good day! x

Hey hun yeah done good today feel different, smaller dare I say it. Lol x

YEssss,,, thats always a great feeling! :) keep it up!

Hi babe, your not wrong, this is so much easier when your busy!!! I find the weeks relatively okay as I'm normally busy until the evenings and then I try to have my final bar, pint of water and early night, but the weekends..... :0( there the hard part!!

Your doing amazing! Xx

Yeah youre right..weekends..ekkkk! must stay busy :) have a great day! :D

Hi there pudge, I've just sat down and read your diary from the beg. :heartpump: your list! As with the pizza mishap, all I can say is congrats getting back on the horse. As a CD veteran, all I can say that I never slipped as much as when I'd have a great weigh-in. Does that make sense? Like I was rewarding myself or something! silly silly me!

hey! yeah i totally get that,, its something we have to relearn..to reward ourselves with anything but food! thats how we got this way i guess! glad you like the list! wish i could have it everywhere i go.....might print it out ha! how are you doing? x

19/63..

Hey everyone!!

took a sneaky weigh this morning and got those 2lbs off,,woop... up and ready to hit my favourite place..the library ha!

bit random but... that potato and leeek soup.... im so confused as to what those white hard bits are?? theyre like hard chalk and theyre really starting to bug me now... have to leave 1/3 of my soup behind because there are so many bits!

Anyway..other than that all is goooddddd......

have a good day everyone! x

Back