Step 1 Sole Source Pudges last stop on the slimtrain!

Thanks guys! ... felt a lot better once i had my porridge!.. water is going down a bit better now too! doing more uni work today and then seeing my friend this evening. Im not going to tell him that im on cd but i wont be eating or drinking alcohol.. itll be a challenge for me as we allwayysssss have dins and drinks every monday but im such a poor student anyway that i couldnt afford it tonight ha!.... definitely didnt think id be poor as a masters student..... I cant wait to be finished so I can get a decent job and start properly paying back my loans!

Back from meeting up with my friend. I got a call from my consultant beforehand which was good, some extra encouragement. To be honest though i didnt need it. Usually we have burgers and chips and drinks but i sat there and had two americanos and lots of water and great chats! all was well. No questions asked... Sometimes i really appreciate having a guy as one of my best friends.. theres no *****y comments or anything to worry about :)

so all good and heres to tomorrow! feeling a bit faint so an early night i think :) hope you all had a good day! x

Lots of reasons why im doing this:

1- so i can cross my legs when i sit down

2-so im not perched on the edge of the seat because i wont fit between the arms

3-so i can sit on an airplane as i travel a lot

4-so theres space on my chair. the chair was made big so that people can be comfortable, not for someone to take up the whole seat

5-so when i walk over those squares (manhole things) on the ground they dont make a sound like theyre going to break

6-so my legs dont rub against each other

7-so my back doesnt hurt so bad when i walk

8-so my shins dont hurt when i walk

9-so i never ever ever get another letter saying that i need a blood test to test my risk for diabetes(thankfully it came back with no risk-but still terrifying)

10-so when i go to the docs it doesnt end up being a chat about my weight when ive gone in with a cold

11-so i can sit on someones lap

12-so when im at bestival i can sit on someones shoulders to see the concert

13-so i can be picked up

14-so i can run around and go cycling and climbing with everyone

15-so i know that the reason someone might not like me is because of me and not because im fat

16-so a towel can wrap the whole way around me instead of having to hold it closed

17-so i can buy food without people thinking "do you really need that?"

18-so i dont feel guilty having a treat

19-so i dont feel conscious that everyone is staring at me

20-so im not the biggest person in the room/on the bus/train/plane

21-so i dont have to think and realise that im the biggest in the room/bus/train/plane

22-so guys are bigger than me

23-so guys can put their arms around me

24-so i dont overheat everytime i go into a room because i have so much extra body fat

25-so i can teach everyone i know about nutrition because heck,, i know probably everything there is to know about nutrition after 12 years of "dieting"

26-so one piece is enough and i dont need to binge

27-so i can try things on happily

28-so shops will always have my size

29-so i can be happy in swimwear and clothes in general

30-so i dont take up the whole bed

31-so i dont radiate heat to anyone im sharing a bed with

32-so i can actually wear the clothes in my wardrobe and not just save them for when im slim

33-so i can actually start a wardrobe instead of having always just had a few things because "im not always going to be this big" ,,which turned into 12 years of me saying that

34-so my legs fit into knee high boots

35-so my legs fit into wellies!

36-so i can buy anything else but shoes and bags

37-so i will actually look a bit younger instead of everyone thinking im like 25

38-so i can wear my friends clothes without freaking out when they offer and i know theyre just being polite

39-so i can wear a few layers underneath my coat and still be able to cross my arms

40-not weighing down your side of the car....(i hate this one,,,eehhehehhkk)

41-knowing the plane belt will fit you

42-so i dont have to sneak my rubbish out to the bin because ive eaten so much im ashamed

43-so i can overcome binge eating and help people with eating disorders instead of actually having one

44-so i can actually think about life and worry about anything else but my weight

45-so i can meet up with friends instead of freaking out that im not the same weight or under than when i last saw them

46-so i can put on a big "SUCK IT" face to everyone who ever thought i couldnt

47-so i can make my father and my cousins proud of how far ive come

48-so i can be in control of my life

49-so i can go to an interview or meet up with someone and feel confident in myself and my capabilities

50-so i dont have to be the best friend anymore

51-so i can be happy and therefore let someone else into my life

52-so i dont have to be secretive

53-so i dont have to lie to the people i love and tell them that ive been really good all week when actually my eating is out of control

54-so so when i see people that i havent seen in ages they wont recognise me

55-so i can be healthy

56-so i dont keep moving forward and then suddenly hit rock bottom AGAIN...rock bottom is done..only forward from here

57-so i can help people because ive helped myself

58-so i can be an inspiration to others

59-so i can fit comfortably in a toilet stall

60-so i can see my whole self in the mirror!

theres probably more and i didnt put them in order,, but i must keep reading this!! x

You wrote down all the reasons I needed to see to continue! I'm 4 days in at the moment and This is a great post thankyou! We share the same reasons so it seems. I truley wish you all the best and I look forward to following your journey and seeing you succeed so that you may live your life without the stress of carrying around all the extra weight. I know how relieved I will feel when I can see it coming off xxx

Bravo!!! :clap::clap::clap: What an excellent list! Practically all of them are the same as mine, except the legs, as discussed, I'm an apple, big belly, slim legs, what I'd give for your small waist! I especially like 'so I can sit on someone's lap'......yip, I can see the horror on my husband's face whenever I attempt that one and atm I can't even get a bath sheet to tuck in around me, never mind a standard bath towel, so that would also be very nice!

Well done on your evening out, you did fabulous dahling, what a great first week weight loss you're going to have! Now get that list printed and refer to it regularly! :D

6, 13, 34, 35, 48
Stand out for me

Very excited about ditching my fat person wellies for some nice normal ones!

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

You wrote down all the reasons I needed to see to continue! I'm 4 days in at the moment and This is a great post thankyou! We share the same reasons so it seems. I truley wish you all the best and I look forward to following your journey and seeing you succeed so that you may live your life without the stress of carrying around all the extra weight. I know how relieved I will feel when I can see it coming off xxx

Thanks Kirteenie that means a lot! im glad it helped you, hopefully itll help all of us! ..they need to be written down otherwise theyre easy to forget when temptation is in your way! Best of luck to you too! together we can do this! have you got a diary yet?? they really help :) good luck! x

Bravo!!! :clap::clap::clap: What an excellent list! Practically all of them are the same as mine, except the legs, as discussed, I'm an apple, big belly, slim legs, what I'd give for your small waist! I especially like 'so I can sit on someone's lap'......yip, I can see the horror on my husband's face whenever I attempt that one and atm I can't even get a bath sheet to tuck in around me, never mind a standard bath towel, so that would also be very nice!

Well done on your evening out, you did fabulous dahling, what a great first week weight loss you're going to have! Now get that list printed and refer to it regularly! :D

Thanks scooterchick! - i tried to like your post but it wouldn't let me??

lets swap for a bit? you can have my waist and ill take your legs... just for a week? :) see how different we feel!... the lap thing is a big one! people are always like" oh yeah you can sit on my lap"... and i get talked into it and then i half sit on them and half lean on my legs and then my legs shake from all the pressure ha!...never again!

heres to fridayyyyyyyyy for us both! :) x

6, 13, 34, 35, 48
Stand out for me

Very excited about ditching my fat person wellies for some nice normal ones!

Week 1 -9 1/4 lb :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yessss no squeezing legs into wellies this year no wayyyyyyyyyy hoseyyy! only forwards from here! x

13 would be great. :eek: It's been a long long long time. And you never get too old to want that sort of thing. :)

Well done on surviving another day, Pudge! :clap:

I don't have a diary yet as I'm new to this site? Or do you mean have i kept one in general? x

if you go to the diary section of the cd forum you can start one up if you want once you get started :) gluck!

Thanks:) I'm looking forward to tracking your progress:) xx

I would like to weigh significantly less than my boyfriend.
He's 6ft3 at 12.7 so tall and skinny and at 5ft 4 and 12.12 I am a blob next to him. He's a strong guy but really struggles to pick me up (poor guy).
Stupidly would love to get a piggy back from him or sit on his lap or be able to play fight and be total 'little woman' that's gonna lose.
At this weight there is a good chance I can inflict serious damage! Ha

I would like to weigh significantly less than my boyfriend.
He's 6ft3 at 12.7 so tall and skinny and at 5ft 4 and 12.12 I am a blob next to him. He's a strong guy but really struggles to pick me up (poor guy).
Stupidly would love to get a piggy back from him or sit on his lap or be able to play fight and be total 'little woman' that's gonna lose.
At this weight there is a good chance I can inflict serious damage! Ha

haha you made me laugh Amy.. inflicting damage! :) .... heres to another day closer to him being able to pick you up :) how you doing today?? off to read diaries in a mo..x

day 4..

been super busy today. The bank are actually so stupid, i have serious problems with them.

BEWARE---- BIG RANT AHEAD...apologies to anyone who works in a bank in advance...

So yesterday I went to the bank but the couldnt see me, then i went to another bank and he said, oh yes! i can help you, and then he realised he couldnt so i left. Then i called the helpline to make an appointment at a different branch and they said, oh we can do that over the phone for you now (even though id been told they couldnt), so then they put me on hold for 5 mins and then came back and said that they couldnt actually help me.

Then my credit on my phone ran out so i called back and had to do the whole thing over again with a different woman telling me i could do it over the phone, and me telling her that i couldnt, finally got an appointment for today.

Went in today at 12pm and got half the problem solved. then they told me to sit in a room and call the helpline,,again. So i did, and they said they couldnt help me, so then i had to make ANOTHER appointment in the bank for 3pm, so i went and sat in starbucks for 2 hours trying to get my thesis work done for tomorrow. Went back at 3pm and she said...oh we dont do that here at our branch (even though i had told the guy in the branch i needed an appointment and what for).

so then she says, sit down and call the helpline...AGAIINNNNN. so i did and they said they couldnt help me again until i did a few things. So then i get home and i realise i dont have the fax number to fax them what they need. So i call the helpline AGAIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN and tell them what i was told to do and could i have the fax number... then i was put on hold AGAINNN,,this time i frustratedly sung along to their stupid hold music..only for her to come back from her call center in the middle of india to tell me that the other guy got it wrong and actually i need to wait three months before I can actually do anything about the problem/........................

WWWWWW TTTTTTTTT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf

im beyond angry its not even funny and now i have an all nighter to pull off because I need to code 35 journal full text papers for tomorrow morning at ten.

The only only only only thing thats getting me through is the fact that usually i would have ordered a large pizza , sides and dessert from dominos by now, being this stressed... and i havent... because i suppose i just dont have the energy for it, and if i ate right now,, i would probably cry myself to sleep and not get up for five days...

,, im taking a half hour out to destress and find my inner calm, and then i will calmly go back to coding my work!...

hope youre all having a better day than i! x

Oh no. Well done for not turning to food tho. I am loving sparkling water and a generous amount of orange water flavouring. Tastes like fanta :)
Have one of those.
You will feel so good tomorrow when you didn't give in. Even if you are exhausted. Xx

In reply to your message pudge had a good day. Feel totally knackered tho and drained. I am worried I am snappy with people.
Am really craving food tho. To sit with my Boyf and have a meal. I am thinking maybe after 2 full weeks on SS I might do a day SS+
I've heard varying calorie intake can prevent a plateau.
Not sure sure yet, but have tofu on standby. ESP as losses seem the same. Xx

Lots of reasons why im doing this:

1- so i can cross my legs when i sit down

2-so im not perched on the edge of the seat because i wont fit between the arms

3-so i can sit on an airplane as i travel a lot

4-so theres space on my chair. the chair was made big so that people can be comfortable, not for someone to take up the whole seat

5-so when i walk over those squares (manhole things) on the ground they dont make a sound like theyre going to break

6-so my legs dont rub against each other

7-so my back doesnt hurt so bad when i walk

8-so my shins dont hurt when i walk

9-so i never ever ever get another letter saying that i need a blood test to test my risk for diabetes(thankfully it came back with no risk-but still terrifying)

10-so when i go to the docs it doesnt end up being a chat about my weight when ive gone in with a cold

11-so i can sit on someones lap

12-so when im at bestival i can sit on someones shoulders to see the concert

13-so i can be picked up

14-so i can run around and go cycling and climbing with everyone

15-so i know that the reason someone might not like me is because of me and not because im fat

16-so a towel can wrap the whole way around me instead of having to hold it closed

17-so i can buy food without people thinking "do you really need that?"

18-so i dont feel guilty having a treat

19-so i dont feel conscious that everyone is staring at me

20-so im not the biggest person in the room/on the bus/train/plane

21-so i dont have to think and realise that im the biggest in the room/bus/train/plane

22-so guys are bigger than me

23-so guys can put their arms around me

24-so i dont overheat everytime i go into a room because i have so much extra body fat

25-so i can teach everyone i know about nutrition because heck,, i know probably everything there is to know about nutrition after 12 years of "dieting"

26-so one piece is enough and i dont need to binge

27-so i can try things on happily

28-so shops will always have my size

29-so i can be happy in swimwear and clothes in general

30-so i dont take up the whole bed

31-so i dont radiate heat to anyone im sharing a bed with

32-so i can actually wear the clothes in my wardrobe and not just save them for when im slim

33-so i can actually start a wardrobe instead of having always just had a few things because "im not always going to be this big" ,,which turned into 12 years of me saying that

34-so my legs fit into knee high boots

35-so my legs fit into wellies!

36-so i can buy anything else but shoes and bags

37-so i will actually look a bit younger instead of everyone thinking im like 25

38-so i can wear my friends clothes without freaking out when they offer and i know theyre just being polite

39-so i can wear a few layers underneath my coat and still be able to cross my arms

40-not weighing down your side of the car....(i hate this one,,,eehhehehhkk)

41-knowing the plane belt will fit you

42-so i dont have to sneak my rubbish out to the bin because ive eaten so much im ashamed

43-so i can overcome binge eating and help people with eating disorders instead of actually having one

44-so i can actually think about life and worry about anything else but my weight

45-so i can meet up with friends instead of freaking out that im not the same weight or under than when i last saw them

46-so i can put on a big "SUCK IT" face to everyone who ever thought i couldnt

47-so i can make my father and my cousins proud of how far ive come

48-so i can be in control of my life

49-so i can go to an interview or meet up with someone and feel confident in myself and my capabilities

50-so i dont have to be the best friend anymore

51-so i can be happy and therefore let someone else into my life

52-so i dont have to be secretive

53-so i dont have to lie to the people i love and tell them that ive been really good all week when actually my eating is out of control

54-so so when i see people that i havent seen in ages they wont recognise me

55-so i can be healthy

56-so i dont keep moving forward and then suddenly hit rock bottom AGAIN...rock bottom is done..only forward from here

57-so i can help people because ive helped myself

58-so i can be an inspiration to others

59-so i can fit comfortably in a toilet stall

60-so i can see my whole self in the mirror!

theres probably more and i didnt put them in order,, but i must keep reading this!! x

This is awesome, definitely remember this on those wobbly days!

day 4..

been super busy today. The bank are actually so stupid, i have serious problems with them.

BEWARE---- BIG RANT AHEAD...apologies to anyone who works in a bank in advance...

So yesterday I went to the bank but the couldnt see me, then i went to another bank and he said, oh yes! i can help you, and then he realised he couldnt so i left. Then i called the helpline to make an appointment at a different branch and they said, oh we can do that over the phone for you now (even though id been told they couldnt), so then they put me on hold for 5 mins and then came back and said that they couldnt actually help me.

Then my credit on my phone ran out so i called back and had to do the whole thing over again with a different woman telling me i could do it over the phone, and me telling her that i couldnt, finally got an appointment for today.

Went in today at 12pm and got half the problem solved. then they told me to sit in a room and call the helpline,,again. So i did, and they said they couldnt help me, so then i had to make ANOTHER appointment in the bank for 3pm, so i went and sat in starbucks for 2 hours trying to get my thesis work done for tomorrow. Went back at 3pm and she said...oh we dont do that here at our branch (even though i had told the guy in the branch i needed an appointment and what for).

so then she says, sit down and call the helpline...AGAIINNNNN. so i did and they said they couldnt help me again until i did a few things. So then i get home and i realise i dont have the fax number to fax them what they need. So i call the helpline AGAIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN and tell them what i was told to do and could i have the fax number... then i was put on hold AGAINNN,,this time i frustratedly sung along to their stupid hold music..only for her to come back from her call center in the middle of india to tell me that the other guy got it wrong and actually i need to wait three months before I can actually do anything about the problem/........................

WWWWWW TTTTTTTTT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf

im beyond angry its not even funny and now i have an all nighter to pull off because I need to code 35 journal full text papers for tomorrow morning at ten.

The only only only only thing thats getting me through is the fact that usually i would have ordered a large pizza , sides and dessert from dominos by now, being this stressed... and i havent... because i suppose i just dont have the energy for it, and if i ate right now,, i would probably cry myself to sleep and not get up for five days...

,, im taking a half hour out to destress and find my inner calm, and then i will calmly go back to coding my work!...

hope youre all having a better day than i! x

Wowzer, time to switch banks!

Back