Puffed wheat

joathome

Is this still a healthy b option, im signing up online today but doing my shopping.
Is there any suggestions to put on my shopping list ? Xx

I haven't got my book on me so can't double check but I'm sure my C said this was no longer a HEB. Something about not getting enough fibre in your 30g.
May be wrong though - it does happen ocassionally :D

My C told us it wasn't however she was basing that on the fact that it's no longer in the book however it is still on the website!

Not everything can be listed in the book as there isn't enough room. She rang head office and they told her that the website hasnt been fully updated yet?! If that is the case then SW's marketing team need to pull their finger out!

My C told us it wasn't however she was basing that on the fact that it's no longer in the book however it is still on the website!

Not everything can be listed in the book as there isn't enough room. She rang head office and they told her that the website hasnt been fully updated yet?! If that is the case then SW's marketing team need to pull their finger out!

Yeah definitely. Surely it doesn't take longer to update the website than the book?! Especially when you have members that are online only.

I personally think they were fobbing her off! If I was a betting woman I'd say it is still a HEXb! Take low low cheese for instance, that isn't In the book but it's on the website and that defo is a hexa!

My c said she was gonna check the website in a month and see of its still on there!

Also, as they can fit them all in the book I think they just list what they think are the most popular items x

My C said the Morrisons Puffed Wheat is still a healthy extra.

Well on the website it's showing up as 35g of Morrison's puffed wheat on Red - BUT if you search for it on green or EE it's just not there! They are so, so, so fackin incompetent I despair! :banghead:

See here for more website mess.

Yep, 35g of Morrison's puffed wheat is a HEXB still:

Many thanks for your email.

I wanted to let you know that I'd marked the puffed wheat cereal for the Original (red) plan only by mistake. It is a Healthy Extra on all three plans, and I have now put this cereal onto the Green and Extra Easy food diaries too.

Warmest regards

Lorraine and the team at Slimming World Online

Grr I have a full box of puffed wheat which isnt morrisons!!!! How annoying!!!!! Never mind, Im sure using it won't do me any harm, it worked well enough in the past!

Back