Puggso_32 - 4lb, the food dairy wins!!!!

Awesomeness.. you can come cook for me anyday.. LOL.. as long as its free range chicken.. very strong opinion of mine.. hehe..
good luck with your dissertation..
x x

I've threw the box out so have no idea! It was birdseye if it helps in you knowing if it was free range or not. Personally I didn't look :)

Lol.. ok then.. i suppose thats fair.. although if i was in any kind of mood to you know.. lecture.. id tell you about those poor little chicklets.. Lol.. nah.. i wouldnt really.. just my family..

x x x

Lol.. ok then.. i suppose thats fair.. although if i was in any kind of mood to you know.. lecture.. id tell you about those poor little chicklets.. Lol.. nah.. i wouldnt really.. just my family..

x x x

I have vegetarian mates, I switch off when they tell me....so I probably would just do the same with you.

...no offence :)

Time for an actual entry I feel

08 Febuary - Never Too Late to Save the Hopeless Case

Something I always struggle with is that if I feel I am full it doesn't feel like a diet. I have this idea to be on a diet means to feel hunger and not let it affect you. Always have, don't quite understand.

I get full quicker and easier now but when done I feel like it isn't right and should remain feeling hungry. It's hard to describe and I am assuming it is mind over matter. As long as I know what I have eating is the right calories I pretty much should have nothing to worry about. Ach well!

2 eating days left until weigh in. I feel I have had a decent week, not sure if last weeks "give up" will spill over to this week as it was mostly last weekend it happened so will have to wait and see. The important thing is I have my way of working down now and can carry it on hopefully.

its a good thing that you know this though.. like.. and you're thinking about it.. but i know what you mean.. like.. we assume the word diet is a bad thing.. or at least negative in the way we should feel when we're on one.. i cant get over how good i feel on this diet.. like.. i never feel hungry.. and i honestly feel happy on it.. if i feel this good.. how can i be losing weight? lol..
but you really are doing fab.. even with your non free range chicken.. Lol..
x x x

its a good thing that you know this though.. like.. and you're thinking about it.. but i know what you mean.. like.. we assume the word diet is a bad thing.. or at least negative in the way we should feel when we're on one.. i cant get over how good i feel on this diet.. like.. i never feel hungry.. and i honestly feel happy on it.. if i feel this good.. how can i be losing weight? lol..
but you really are doing fab.. even with your non free range chicken.. Lol..
x x x

Ach leave the chicken alone...I'll investigate if it is sooner or later, probably the latter :p

But aye, I do feel hungry now and then (ie now) but know my shake will basically fill me up. It's odd that about 250ml of milk and some power can do that but hey, I am most deffinately not complaining!

10 Febuary - Who The Hell Is This?

Last night was a lads night out on the town. May not seem out of the ordinary but I think last night was the first time all the changes I have made came together to make one massive positive.

First off was my wardrobe. Due to my decreasing size and my wee brothers decreasing size I'm starting to wear his clothes. Last night I went out in his;

Shirt - Remember trying this on in the summer and could not have sat down with it
Belt - I have had this for a while mind you
Jacket - Very smart looking thing that sits a lot better on me than basically any clothes I have ever worn.
Boxers - Mines are simply too big these days and offer no support at all (this maybe similar to a bra perhaps? I don't know)
Socks - I couldn't find any black ones of my own!

It made me feel so much better looking so much better. I walked faster, strode further and just oozed a lot more confidence than usual. Sweat and the likes caused barely any issues compared to the past. My wardrobe up until last night would be a zipped hoody, shirt, jeans and footwear.

Like the before and after the pictures before, last night was the new motivation tool to keep me going on this. I mean christ, I got a girls number without trying (who it turns out is a psycho according to everyone and I'm not going to call or that!) and ended up at a mates house with a girl, not getting home until 8am....just don't jump to conclusions.

It's just crazy that last night was the same guy as this time last year. I was very different. It is amazing what confidence can do for you and when I get to where I want to be I am. I must add I have not changed, not as if all of a sudden I am a completely different person, abandoning who I am. It is more I now have the chance to enhance and be more like the guy I want to be!

Awesome!

3lbs dropped. Totally happy...still, 1 more wee pound and I would have hit 3 stone in loss from my heaviest. Next week, that will happen!!!!

ooh well done you.. and doesnt it sound like you have a very interesting life.. hehe..
tomorrow.. omg omg omg.. im proper happy.. and im gonna go to a signing tomorrow.. and try n get my pic taken with her.. jealous yet? lol.. I AM SO EXCITED.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
x x x

ooh well done you.. and doesnt it sound like you have a very interesting life.. hehe..
tomorrow.. omg omg omg.. im proper happy.. and im gonna go to a signing tomorrow.. and try n get my pic taken with her.. jealous yet? lol.. I AM SO EXCITED.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
x x x

I'm incredibly jealous. My time will come soon though...oh yes it will! Well....17 days to be precise.

She does a song with New Found Glory btw ;)

And cheers for the well done

12 Febuary - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINA410 CURRENT ISSUES IN AUDITING 70 % P

FINP406 PUBLIC SECTOR FINANCIAL REPORTING 70 % P

2 FIRST ****ING CLASS ****ING PASSES!!!!!!

*cartwheels around room like a crazy person*

That's an average of 67%....or a very high 2.1.

This is not boasting, this is me being very proud as I knocked my ****ing pan in to get them results and it feels ****ing awesome!!

Missing Christmas for one last year?

Totally worth it!

btw these are the exams I started studying for just when I joined here.

Congratulations on your marks. And starting a diet and a course at the same time takes determination

Irene xx

Thanks very much Irene. I thought I was off my head starting them both at the same time but it seems to have worked. :)

My apologise for the swearing btw, I copied and pasted that from my other blog and I think the swearies show my sheer and utter delight!!

aaaw.. you listened to my rant.. and didnt mention your results.. well done you.. omg.. thats sooooo good..
x x x

Yeah cos you flew right into a rant and I felt it warranted you letting it out :p

13 January - Yaldi

Still on the high that is last nights exam result news I went a wee bit overboard on the munching. Nothing major mind you, just chose to have a couple of bits of bread with my meal. Oddly feel bad for it today so....

I'm going walkies! Where I'm going I havn't been in a while. It's a good walk in the hills behind my town with the best views you may ever see. Have a sample;

800px-Greenock_Cut_011006_nr_Overton.jpg

IMG_5003.JPG

347654183_b392073ad8.jpg

When it looks that good around you you start to forget your busting a gut!

The only issue is it is majorly uphill to get there meaning you're knackered before you start.

But should be worth it!

10 Febuary - Who The Hell Is This?

Last night was a lads night out on the town. May not seem out of the ordinary but I think last night was the first time all the changes I have made came together to make one massive positive.

First off was my wardrobe. Due to my decreasing size and my wee brothers decreasing size I'm starting to wear his clothes. Last night I went out in his;

Shirt - Remember trying this on in the summer and could not have sat down with it
Belt - I have had this for a while mind you
Jacket - Very smart looking thing that sits a lot better on me than basically any clothes I have ever worn.
Boxers - Mines are simply too big these days and offer no support at all (this maybe similar to a bra perhaps? I don't know)
Socks - I couldn't find any black ones of my own!

It made me feel so much better looking so much better. I walked faster, strode further and just oozed a lot more confidence than usual. Sweat and the likes caused barely any issues compared to the past. My wardrobe up until last night would be a zipped hoody, shirt, jeans and footwear.

Like the before and after the pictures before, last night was the new motivation tool to keep me going on this. I mean christ, I got a girls number without trying (who it turns out is a psycho according to everyone and I'm not going to call or that!) and ended up at a mates house with a girl, not getting home until 8am....just don't jump to conclusions.

It's just crazy that last night was the same guy as this time last year. I was very different. It is amazing what confidence can do for you and when I get to where I want to be I am. I must add I have not changed, not as if all of a sudden I am a completely different person, abandoning who I am. It is more I now have the chance to enhance and be more like the guy I want to be!

Awesome!

I love this post :)

I can almost visualise you strutting your stuff down the street hun!!!! :D

Nice on...xx..Lacey :)

Back