Puggso_32 - 4lb, the food dairy wins!!!!

Well done on your weight loss...it's all going in the right direction. X

19 February - I have finally learned its February and not Febuary!

So back to the all day uni extravangaza that is Tuesdays. Made 2 tubs of chicken tikka with some rice and vegetables. The chicken is from Iceland ready made and is brilliant. Rice was half a bag of just normal boil in the bag and vegetables were whatever was around. Also some black pepper and lee and perrins, was pretty tasty.

However, I slept in this morning and only had 10 minutes to get out my house. So I totally missed having a breakfast which annoyed the hell of me as it threw the rest of the day. I had my 1 shake at the train station as a breakfast. So after my class I got soup and a wee finger roll from the canteen then had one of my tubs of chicken stuff.

After my last class at 4 I got a pack of salt and vinegar squares and just had the other tub. Delish!

The problem is though that I spread my 600cal meal over 2 parts of the day rather than in one sitting. So I will end up hungrier earlier than usual so may need to fill up on crackerbread when I get in at about 10 tonight!

Note to self for future, think this Tuesday thing through a bit better. Damn having to wake up at 6:15 (or 7:10 if it was today!).

Minus that, I have had a decent wee day, and hopefully will be good at band tonight :D

20 Febuary - Woot!

Days in the house can be a blessing or a curse. I find if I am going to be in the house all day I need to have things to do. Even then I am always clock watching. Had breakfast at 10, so knew I could have a shake at 2 and a meal at about half 5. So I'm always keeping an eye on the time.

On the other hand it means how long I have in which to do something. I finished the first draft of my literature review for my dissertation today, weighing it at about 5700 words! I have also 5-starred a few songs on expert on guitar hero and completed some missions on Mario and Sonic and the Olympics (a game that takes a hell of a lot of energy!).

Last night was fantastic at practice. I am feeling more energy these days while playing. That may not be weight related as I done some work on pipes and they are more air tight now. But at the same time I still felt far more comfertable so I would like to think the weight loss has helped a lot.

I got an odd inspiration yesterday. I was stuck in uni between my last class and heading to pipe band so watched the WWE ppv from that weekend - can take the geek out of wrestling but can't take wrestling out the geek I'm afraid.

Anyway...a wrestler called "The Big Show" made his comeback. The guy is 7 foot and when he left the WWE he was in a bad state, here is a pic,

Thebigshow.jpg

But with his come back he announced he had lost 110lb and frankly looked fantastic

notsobigshow.jpg

It is things like that I always like seeing....knowing that it is possible. It doesn't matter who you see doing it, but when someone well known becomes a lot thinner I always think "if they can...so can I!" and that is what I thought when I saw him. It is a wierd inspiration I grant you but nonetheless it is pretty impressive!

Tonight going down to a mates to watch the Celtic match, out the house always means I don't eat...as simply I can't haha! :p

How are all my lovely readers doing lately?

omg omg omg.. im so sorry for you..

Will paramore be coming back for your gig like.. later in the year or something?

x x x

omg omg omg.. im so sorry for you..

Will paramore be coming back for your gig like.. later in the year or something?

x x x

I have no idea whatsoever. I got a text while at a mates about it being cancelled. I am actually gutted beyond belief :confused:

Amy MacDonald is playing my town the same night though...wonder if it has sold out!

You're right, "The Big Show" looks awesome .. still a big bloke but in a good way (rather buff actually!)

Hope your eating plan goes well tomorrow.

i know doll.. i was on my myspace.. and the bulliten.. and i was like.. OH MY GOD.. i couldnt believe it.. hope your feeling ok.. *hugs*.. amy mcdonald was amazing according to my friend who is gonna marry her.. lol..
x x x

i know doll.. i was on my myspace.. and the bulliten.. and i was like.. OH MY GOD.. i couldnt believe it.. hope your feeling ok.. *hugs*.. amy mcdonald was amazing according to my friend who is gonna marry her.. lol..
x x x

I like Amy's album, pretty good. Know someone who went to school with her though and described her as "a ***** and a bully" :eek: but ach well, we'll see what happens.

You're right, "The Big Show" looks awesome .. still a big bloke but in a good way (rather buff actually!)

Hope your eating plan goes well tomorrow.

For being 7 foot+ I think he looks alright haha!

Cheers, I hope it does too :)

21 Febuary - Words

Funny what a throw-away sentence from a relative can do to you. My wee brothers birthday is tomorrow and my auntie and uncle came down to drop some stuff and the first thing she said to me was

"ooooh look at you mr skinny malink".

Now I don't know this mr malink but I now feel pretty damn good :D

22 February - Break!!!!

Today is my wee brothers birthday and he is having a party thing here with mates etc down. He is 18 so there will be food and booze flowing. I have decided to f**k the diet for one night and enjoy the good food while it is about.

So as not to batter my moral I will not have a weigh in this week, even with one day of craziness I know I would feel worse if I saw the damage it caused.

I'm also stopping the mini challange. And will start a new one a week on Monday once I know where I am.

Although I am definite on this I wonder what others think of it being a good idea or not.

I have every confidence in myself that I will slip back in to my routine no problem after tonights eating fun. Also I have my pipe band ceilidh tomorrow night which will involve drinking of the highest order :D

So it is, in reality a break of a week from weigh in, but only a 28 or so hours break from the diet.

I decided not to get weighed this week either ... why stress yourself more than you have to? I've had a bad week and the scales will only confirm what I already know.

As for stopping the mini challenge ... there's a lot to be said for making a 'clean sweep' of it and starting afresh. New week, new challenge - sounds good to me!

Have fun at your brother's party and the Celidh :)

I decided not to get weighed this week either ... why stress yourself more than you have to? I've had a bad week and the scales will only confirm what I already know.

As for stopping the mini challenge ... there's a lot to be said for making a 'clean sweep' of it and starting afresh. New week, new challenge - sounds good to me!

Have fun at your brother's party and the Celidh :)

Cheers, the mini challenge was probably too much to start with anyway. I'll work on it and have a better one for a week on Monday.

I'll make sure I have fun :D

25th February - Back To Life, Back To Reality

What a weekend I have had if I do say so myself!

Friday I ended up hammered at my wee brothers party at the house with his mates for his 18th. The booze was free so it had to be done basically. Quite handy when your bed is all but 20 metres from you at all time, ended up sleeping on top of my covers with my clothes still on :D

Saturday was the pipe band Ceilidh. Brilliant fun. Drinking, piping, dancing and a good bunch of people to enjoy it with...what more could you want? Stuck to vodka and diet coke all night until the last drink were they had ran out of vodka so 2 cans of strongbow were ordered. This was the first time in months upon months I had drank it and it basically floored me. Mind you by that time so was everyone else.

So minus that, been enjoying the food on the go at the party. Them party packs and the likes. Basically I just lived as a normal person would, I wouldn't say I went overboard or anything so I am quite happy.

Today, however, is back to it. And to be fair I think the weekend was needed to an extent. That's been 2 and a half months on the diet so the festivities were good for just taking a step back and not thinking for a couple of days and just enjoying myself.

And to help the motivation I placed a picture from Saturday of me playing into my gallery plus another one in my gear from August for a wee compare. Unfortunately I couldn't get a playing picture that was face on from during the season so this one will have to do.

August

Worlds_me.JPG

Saturday night

Ceilidh_me.JPG

Another reason to keep going!!!!

So today is my Monday at the Library doing some uni work, get a nice wee walk out of it anyway. May even go a walk after it, take the scenic route home.

So apart from that I have now returned to my old ways. I wont lie, I will be happy next week if I am sitting on the same weight I was from last weeks weigh in.

May not be ideal, but the wee break was nice :)

Hi Puggso,
Just skimmed over the past few pages of your diary and you sound like your doing fab! Well done you!

How rude of me, I meant to comment you in my main entry but by the time I had sat and altered the pics, uploaded them, found the, put them in here etc I completely forgot! Sorry about that!

Thank you very much, been following yours too however not managed to enter a comment :eek:

wow.. the difference is amazing.. well done you.. hope your proud.. hehehe..!!!!!!!!!!!!
Loadsa love..
Cat x x x

I really like it, although the jacket not being on in the second photo is not much of a help, the jacket has always been too big for me. Somehow looks like it's too tight on the first pic but I think it was caught on my pipes, it could go round me twice I think :giggle:

I've been looking round for just a pic of me in my uniform as I had one taken on Saturday. I'm starting to think I have never had a picture taken in my uniform not actually playing!

Ach well, Cheers for the kind words :)

Back