Puggso_32 - 4lb, the food dairy wins!!!!

17 March - An Actual Food Diary :eek:

2 down this week, so back to where I was 2 weeks, that's the problem with putting on for a week, it basically negates a good week. Oh well, it happens I guess!

So for this week this is what I have planned, I actually want to - on top of the usual guff I put in here - keep a food diary over the week of what I am eating over the course, along with rough calorie calculations.

I'm not really looking on any direct comments on what I am eating until this time next week when I will ask all for feedback on it and see if anyone sees a way in which I can perhaps make the diet a bit more streamlined.

It will only be food though as I drink diet juice and any calories I feel that will actually have I am certain I have burned off between the walk to tesco and carrying it back :)

This could be interesting.

Ok I have had 4 crackerbread at 19 cal each. Each one with the thinnest scrape of tesco light cheese spread and a bit of ham, a bit of red onion and ground black pepper. Plus a weight watchers yoghurt at 50 cals.

All in I call that roughly 170 calories.

Alas, my uncle was down last night and brought some of his birthday cake. It is the one thing I always fail with, so had a bit. Not a massive bit but I reckon to be on the safe side I'll call it 400 cals worth.

So to counterbalance that I am going out a walk. Be about 6 miles all in and if this site is correct

Burning Calories - How to Walk for Weight Control

I'll burn about 95 calories per mile leading to 570 saved, cancelling out the cake.

More to come later

hehe.. cake.. omg.. esp birthday cake.. its the best kind..! hehe.. you did well to only eat a wee bit of it..!!!!!!!!
Can i ask.. do you say "ken.." like.. "i dinee ken what ya mean".. or is this just a stereotypical thing to assume scottish people say it..

x x x

hehe.. cake.. omg.. esp birthday cake.. its the best kind..! hehe.. you did well to only eat a wee bit of it..!!!!!!!!
Can i ask.. do you say "ken.." like.. "i dinee ken what ya mean".. or is this just a stereotypical thing to assume scottish people say it..

x x x

It wasn't a wee bit...it just could have been much bigger.

And in my area we don't say ken. However I have mates in uni from Dumfries and Kilmarnock who do use the term. Plus I know people from Dundee and Aberdeen who use it too.

It is an odd one, however I place it in blogs etc now and then for no real reason other than I have became really accustomed to it since going to uni.

D'ya ken if that makes sense like?

Ok I have had 4 crackerbread at 19 cal each. Each one with the thinnest scrape of tesco light cheese spread and a bit of ham, a bit of red onion and ground black pepper. Plus a weight watchers yoghurt at 50 cals.

Alas, my uncle was down last night and brought some of his birthday cake. It is the one thing I always fail with, so had a bit. Not a massive bit but I reckon to be on the safe side I'll call it 400 cals worth.

So to counterbalance that I am going out a walk. Be about 6 miles all in and if this site is correct

I'll burn about 95 calories per mile leading to 570 saved, cancelling out the cake.

More to come later

Just about 6 miles, perhaps slightly under so I will call it 520 calories saved.

Shake when I came in - 210
Snack-a-jack salt and vinegar popcorn - 47

Funny wee story, went to get the the power in tesco. Went through self service and while packing noticed I got the hot chocolate version. Didn't want to go to customer services with a slimming shake (guys can be self aware too!) so went to the aisle and just swapped it and put the normal in my bag. The normal is about 20p dearer so think I just robbed tesco of 20p.

And not an ounce of guilt as I have studied their accounts and 20p wont kill them :)

yeah.. me and my best mate say it to each other.. but no one else understands.. we got it from reading too much of the broons and oor wullie.. hehe.. cos we're a bit sad like that..

hehe..

well done again.. * big hugs *

x x

yeah.. me and my best mate say it to each other.. but no one else understands.. we got it from reading too much of the broons and oor wullie.. hehe.. cos we're a bit sad like that..

hehe..

well done again.. * big hugs *

x x

Haha, aye I was going to mention the Broons and Oor Wullie in my reply but didn't know if you would have known what I was on about.

We have a collection of them in the bathroom, makes for good reading.

I get them every year for my Christmas. I reckon the quality has dropped quite a bit in recent years though.

omg.. totaly.. i used to buy the older ones from this shop we used to have called "barter books".. and they were like.. a quid.. i had loads.. oor wullie was my fave.. but i used to read the broons too.. my mam will tell you.. i used to have LOOOOADS of them.. think they got thrown out though when i moved out.. :(

x x x

omg.. totaly.. i used to buy the older ones from this shop we used to have called "barter books".. and they were like.. a quid.. i had loads.. oor wullie was my fave.. but i used to read the broons too.. my mam will tell you.. i used to have LOOOOADS of them.. think they got thrown out though when i moved out.. :(

x x x

Ours just fell to bits through the wear and tear that 3 brothers can commit on items like books :rolleyes:

More to come later

Just about 6 miles, perhaps slightly under so I will call it 520 calories saved.

Shake when I came in - 210
Snack-a-jack salt and vinegar popcorn - 47

Tesco Healthy living (or whatever its called) Spicey Chicken and noodles...thing, I can't remember the name - 455
5 cracker breads to go with it - 100
Weight Watchers Yoghurt - 55
2 pink panthers - 42

Teatime total = 652

And to round it off

Shake - 210

4 cracker bread with very light scrape of mad m+s butter type thing

Call it 120 tops

Overall for today

In - 1809

Out - 520

Overall - 1289

Fine by me :)

these crackerbread things sound interesting.

What on earth is a pink panther ? I used to remember it from when I was a wean as a pink strawberry chocolate.

From around the same time as Spangles ... do you mind those ?

these crackerbread things sound interesting.

What on earth is a pink panther ? I used to remember it from when I was a wean as a pink strawberry chocolate.

From around the same time as Spangles ... do you mind those ?

I really like cracker breads, 19 calories in 1. Really good for adding to meals rather than bread - which I would have used before.

Pink Panthers are a form of biscuit, think they are also known as "Pink Wafers".

pink-wafers.gif

Hope that helps :)

18 March

4 cracker bread and light spread of that butter thing...we'll call it 120, as I did last night :)

And now...to class

spangles were a type of sweeties - boiled sweets type thing.

Puggs - this is really good....

Try getting a packet of Pataks puppodums. Raw, uncooked. Blast them for 30 secs in the microwave. No fat. Decent amount of eating and from memory about 30kcal

18 March

4 cracker bread and light spread of that butter thing...we'll call it 120, as I did last night :)

And now...to class

In from uni...over the day:

Shake - 215
Soup - 100
2 packs of snack-a-jack popcorn - 94

And I'll look about for them poppadoms too :)

Back