Puggso_32 - In the 11s :-D

Snack a jack popcorn - 29

It's called Driclor. It will get its big test tonight at pipe band. Will let you know how it goes!

Tea time

Meatballs tesco sex dish - 490
Crackerbread - 100
Yoghurt - 110

It's called Driclor. It will get its big test tonight at pipe band. Will let you know how it goes!

Tea time

Meatballs tesco sex dish - 490
Crackerbread - 100
Yoghurt - 110

Still waiting for the sex dish to come to my Tescos :(

How was the sweatathon? :D

Still waiting for the sex dish to come to my Tescos :(

How was the sweatathon? :D

It actually held very well. Going to put it on again tonight. First competition of the season tomorrow, and we wear blue shirts. Not the best for the sweaty people :D

11 May

I know I haven't been putting in here what I have been eating and calories etc. It's not because I have flew off the rails or that it's just with the studying and that I...don't know..can't be bothered?

Sounds weird to say for all that it is but I go on a break and I want to get my tea down me as quick as possible so I can sit and relax before I need to go back to it. I'm just doing rough counts in my head and sticking by that.

I have done a WI today which may count as tomorrows as today is THE START OF THE PIPE BAND SEASON!!!!!!Wooooooo And to make it better it is my local highland games, I can literally walk to the park in about 45 minutes. And I must have slice (squared sausage to the non-Greenockians) before a competition as I tend not to eat again until about 8 o'clock at night.

So I will WI tomorrow but if today has an affect on me I will take todays loss (yup...loss :D) as it would be a better reflection of my week.

And Cat!!!!!!! Paramore tomorrow!!!! Aaaaaaaaarrghhhhhh! :D :D :D

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

12 May

Same result as yesterday so my WI is another 2lb down :D

Pipe band came second overall yesterday which I am happy with. My new uniform fitted like a dream, never felt so smart!

Study all day today then head to Glasgow tonight to see;

Paramore1.jpg

:D :D :D :D

I know I haven't been putting in here what I have been eating and calories etc. It's not because I have flew off the rails or that it's just with the studying and that I...don't know..can't be bothered?

Sounds weird to say for all that it is but I go on a break and I want to get my tea down me as quick as possible so I can sit and relax before I need to go back to it. I'm just doing rough counts in my head and sticking by that.

I don't think it matters if you write it all down or not, whatever you do it is obviously working.
Just do what makes you happy :D

Btw.. i just wanted you to know.. if theres no pictures of the gig.. im going to hunt you down.. and kill you.. you know.. just warning you... :)

x x x

Btw.. i just wanted you to know.. if theres no pictures of the gig.. im going to hunt you down.. and kill you.. you know.. just warning you... :)

x x x

DSC02973.jpg

;)

More tomorrow

First exam Friday, studying like a loon. Any notion of dieting has gone out of the window for the next week and a half! Have much more on my plate the now (yes that was intentional and yes I did laugh at it :D).

But here is a nice comparison for me to use once I return;

When I was 18

1732649835a7737331461l.jpg

Last Sunday

1732649835a7737507527l.jpg

:D :D :D

Best of luck with your exams!

You don't look like you need to lose much more in the second picture.

Same result as yesterday so my WI is another 2lb down :D

Well done on your 2lb off this week:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Oh wow, you look so different!!! And so much more confident! Well done to you, you are fab! xx

Wow.. those pics (paramore).. Luuuuush.. omg.. i love her.. *jealous*.. hehe

And your pics.. my god.. the difference is fantastic.. do you get a lot of comments from your friends about how diff you look??

x x

:wow::wow::wow:
What a difference - you look fabulous and younger than your first photo.

Good luck with the studying and yr exam :)

Wow.. those pics (paramore).. Luuuuush.. omg.. i love her.. *jealous*.. hehe

And your pics.. my god.. the difference is fantastic.. do you get a lot of comments from your friends about how diff you look??

x x

I was interested in seeing what would be said as there are a lot of people in pipe bands I only see during the season - may to August - and I did get a few nice comments.

I got this on bebo after them saying in person, this guy was in my band last year "hey bud.Was good to see ya,man your looking slimmer now!lol.was a great day eh!the band also sounded good.anyway take care of yourself and i`ll see you at dumbarton,we will get a bevy!cya"

Always good! :D

Cheers everyone for your words :)

I was interested in seeing what would be said as there are a lot of people in pipe bands I only see during the season - may to August - and I did get a few nice comments.

I got this on bebo after them saying in person, this guy was in my band last year "hey bud.Was good to see ya,man your looking slimmer now!lol.was a great day eh!the band also sounded good.anyway take care of yourself and i`ll see you at dumbarton,we will get a bevy!cya"

Always good! :D

Cheers everyone for your words :)

Thats really nice.. its always good when someone says something.. it makes us feel like we're actually doing this.. and people are actually noticing.. hehe..

You deserve the compliments.. you're doing amazingly..

x x

Back