Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Up early today as the band is doing a remembrance parade! And it looks cold outside!!!

Porridge - 5
Toast - 1

It was very cold here! Hope you kept warm! Was it a nice atmosphere?

Ours worked like this;

Meet at the RBL we practice at, do the 10 minute march to the church, stay for the 90 minute service or go back and float about the RBL!

I floated about the RBL, not being religious!

Went back and piped the parade back. At the hall pie, beans, peas and soup were on offer. Being the OCD healthy guy I had a cup of soup and a cup of peas :)

After this we had a good few pints and watched the football on TV!

This has resulted in a very half-arsed ironing session where the ironee (is that a word?) is half scoofed!

Got it done though!

My tea will be crackerbread (2), beans (5), bread (1) and veg (0). So I'd say thats all my saved points done after the beer today so start again tomorrow.

The annoying thing is I didn't get a chance to do any shopping today so will have to after work tomorrow night! :rolleyes:

Today;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1

Crisps - 3
Sandwich - 3.5
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes - 0

11 so far today, all because I didn't go shopping yesterday :p

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1.5
Bread - 1
Crackerbread - 2

Bored Monday evenings going through your old pictures on a PC

DSC00272-1.jpg

Probably taken around about my fattest, I remember it as I had a beard at the time and decided one night bored to shave it off and when finished instantly regretted it as the hair can cover up a hell of a lot! The beard was back within 3 weeks!

Just comparing it to a picture from not last weekend but the one before

73912_451919719038_529499038_5693036_5210963_n.jpg

And even I am shocked by the difference! Sometimes takes things like that to give yourself a gentle little reminder!

omg you look a total different person!!! i often look through my old pictures when i want to binge as i go back and look at me in the past and think i dont want to be there again... so it keeps me out the fridge! :D

well done you've done amazing!!! :) xx

omg you look a total different person!!! i often look through my old pictures when i want to binge as i go back and look at me in the past and think i dont want to be there again... so it keeps me out the fridge! :D

well done you've done amazing!!! :) xx

It really is the best therapy! People can scream until they are blue in the face about how you've changed but it takes more for the actual person to see it!

And not only see it, but continuously go back to seeing it in the vain hope it actually becomes engrained in you...not really done that for me yet but never know...some day!

Porridge - 3
Yoghurt - 1
Toast - 1

Lunch;

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes - 0
Jelly - 0

On a points saving economy drive today.

Tea - TLC mince and potatoes - 3
Bread - 1
Crispbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Walk to band gets me 2

Ladies ladies ladies calm down, not all at once please ;-)

Cheers for the words, I did put the first one up just because of how bad it is. It may be the least flattering pic of me I can find from that time after going through them. the ones over the next couple of weeks sans beard doing really get better but that one is terrible!

Some week coming up for me .Tomorrow night I am going to see The Blanks which is Ted's band from the TV show Scrubs. will be very different. Thursday night I am going over to Edinbrguh to see a couple of bands; Less Than Jake and Zebrahead. Friday I am off up to Skye for a night with a mini version of the pipe band to do a small concert. Lovely part of the world and can't wait!

I'll answer the questions later, promise...but for now I'm just about to walk out the door so only time to say;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 1

WI result - 9st 5.5lb. So down a wee 1/4 :)

Bugger me! I was reading from the last WI before hitting goal! I was 9st 6.25 last week, not 5.75 (as I was reading from the big bold bit! I actually lost 3/4 a pound this week :D

I did just chuckle at Ted's Band! I hope to see pictures!

Can I just ask, when you used to take pictures of yourself "in the olden days" what were your thoughts about yourself then? I don't just mean this one where you had just shaved off your beard, I mean others. Plus, would you grow a beard again or would you consider it was more of a 'mask'? You know, something to hide behind?

Sorry for the million Wednesday questions :p xxx

Firstly, there will be pictures of tonight!

Secondly, I wish I could give a full answer, one of them 'I wish I wrote down what I was thinking in the past' moments.

What I do remember though is I learned how to appear thinner than I was in normal pictures. And I don't mean the holding the camera above my head facing down towards me so the fat face etc is well hidden. But actual I could tense my neck by pushing it forward and tightening all the skin.

So basically I know I must have not been that happy with pictures. But then again you see you differently than everyone else I think and how now I don't view myself as a thin person (while everyone else disagrees) my mind probably always tricked me in to thinking I don't look that bad.

It's only when looking back now I can truly see how bad it was. And I guess the lack of a comparison of the thin pictures back then wouldn't have helped.

If I had taken that picture back then and someone could magically go "this is what you could be" then I'd probably vomit on the picture, myself and whatever I was eating at the time.

I think that answers the question...sortoff!

Lunch;

Cous Cous - 3
Soup -0.5
Tomatoes/Jelly/Carrots/Dressing - 0

Tea will be;

Veg curry - 5
bread - 1
Snack a jacks - 1.5

Walk to the Blanks will get me 1.5 :D

It is funny how everyone has their own ways to try and hide it eh! I reckon almost everyone, fat or thin does it!

Anyway, last night was amazing! Ted's band were immense! Ended up hammered mind you so today in work has not be the best!

Also never had breakfast which didn't help so today has been;

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Carrots/tomatoes/jelly/dressing - 0

The rest of the day was a sandwich (5.5), crisps (3) sushi (not sure actually) and then 4 points worth of bread and crackerbread when I got back from Edinburgh so well within points.

Today has been 5 points so far on breakfast and from here we'll see what the day brings. Away to Portree in Skye for a night with the pipe band to do a concert. Love Skye and the journey up there, one of the most scenic in the world!

Might check in on my phone, but not sure of the reception up there.

Re: Puggso_32 - How to triple your loss in a morning...get your weight wrong!

Made it to Skye. place is lovely. using the wifi in the hotel but tea time now. speak later y'all!

Back