Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Not pointing this weekend for Easter :)

Cya's on Monday or Tuesday...have a good one!

I seem to have not pointed either....without making a conscious decision to tho! Must get back on it!! Hope ur enjoying ur weekend! :)

I seem to have not pointed either....without making a conscious decision to tho! Must get back on it!! Hope ur enjoying ur weekend! :)

I went pretty much right off track over the weekend. But once again, I’m fine with this even if my trousers were a little tighter than used to today.

But as I need to keep telling myself; these 1-offs are what being at goal is about. I CAN afford to do this and know how to go about taking off any weight that is put on. Couple of very strict weeks will sort it all out and I’ll be fine again!

Today;

Porridge – 3
Jam - 1

I went pretty much right off track over the weekend. But once again, I’m fine with this even if my trousers were a little tighter than used to today.

But as I need to keep telling myself; these 1-offs are what being at goal is about. I CAN afford to do this and know how to go about taking off any weight that is put on. Couple of very strict weeks will sort it all out and I’ll be fine again!

Today;

Porridge – 3
Jam - 1

Where have you been on my life? :D did u have a good weekend?? what did u get up to? I did plenty of walking, shopping and packing for me hols :D hehe

Where have you been on my life? :D did u have a good weekend?? what did u get up to? I did plenty of walking, shopping and packing for me hols :D hehe

I had a great weekend! Straight from work Friday was at the pub with some colleagues then another pub for a mates birthday. Saturday was down to my parents place. At night was a pub in my local town for an AC/DC tribute night which was outstanding! Sunday was a dinner for my auntie's 50th. Full 3 course affair then up to hers for drink and food etc. Yesterday was travelling back to Glasgow so went a walk in the sunshine then went to see Thor 3D (very good I should add).

*takes breath*

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes - 0
Jelly - 0

Cous Cous - 5
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2

Hope you enjoyed everyone minute of your off track weekend, like you say you've worked so hard so you can have "off days"!!

Hi, just want to say you have done an amazing job! Love reading a success story, Im sure its been hard at times but I bet its oh so worth it. A real inspiration! :D

Hope you enjoyed everyone minute of your off track weekend, like you say you've worked so hard so you can have "off days"!!

You are so right, it really is a nice feeling to be able to switch off now and then! Just need to keep it as rare as I have done though and not let it become a regular occurrence!

Hi, just want to say you have done an amazing job! Love reading a success story, Im sure its been hard at times but I bet its oh so worth it. A real inspiration! :D

Hey! Thanks very much. Yeah it's a shame you can't get the feeling of the end result during as it would be such a great motivational tool in itself! But as I say, and I genuinely mean it, if I can do it honestly anyone can!

In fact, that reminds me; check this

One is from Sunday, and one is from me on my 18th birthday. Can you guess which is which? :p

diff.jpg

Anyway,

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1
Jelly - 0

That photo is amazing...truely inspirational! Go you!!!

Amazzzinnngggg transformation :D sounds like you had a belter of a weekend :)

Amazzzinnngggg transformation :D sounds like you had a belter of a weekend :)

I did :D The 2.5lb on is testament to that! Will be shifted ASAP though!

Today;

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Soup - 0.5
Cous Cous - 3
Jelly - 0
Tomatoes - 0

Went out a walk in the stunning weather during my lunch too!

Rice - 5
Sprouts - 0
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2

I did :D The 2.5lb on is testament to that! Will be shifted ASAP though!

Today;

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Soup - 0.5
Cous Cous - 3
Jelly - 0
Tomatoes - 0

Went out a walk in the stunning weather during my lunch too!

It will come off in no time matey :D I cant wait to say i am at my goal! jealous much! ha

It will come off in no time matey :D I cant wait to say i am at my goal! jealous much! ha

I'm hopeful it will be a one week affair, 2 at a push! Quiet weekend for once (well no drinking) so lots of walking etc to get it all off I hope!

Toast - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Quavers - 1.5
Cous nCous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Carrots/dressing/jelly - 0

Veg - 0
Cous Cous - 5
Bread - 2