Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Even before WW I was a big walker and did realise that AP should be taken in to consideration so have always worked with it rather than ignore it...get to eat more that way :D

I'm guessing if I'm doing big walks I should start to take them into consideration, any extra points are always welcomed I suppose :)

100% kind! I actually just laughed again then when I saw it - I bloody love it!

Thanks...I think :eek: :D

I'm guessing if I'm doing big walks I should start to take them into consideration, any extra points are always welcomed I suppose :)

Bingo! I tend to use mine exclusively for alcohol, what more motivation does someone need? ;)

Scales went down today a wee bit, not all the Easter damage but a good chunk :)

C/f - 18.5

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Carrots/Dressing - 0
Jelly - 0

Due to a lovely oversight on my part of sorting it out at the time, I can't vote where I live tomorrow (Scottish general election).

So quickly home tonight to do a washing then down to the parens for a night on the couch then go vote then head to work doing my old commute! Funsies!

Will score me 2 extra AP points though! :D

Cous Cous - 5
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Veg - 0
Jelly - 0

Bit of a nightmare about having to go a jaunt to vote. To be honest with you I'm really scunnered with the whole vote thing...they are all as bad as each other and all go back on their word....dilema!!! Which bunch of liers to what for mmm???

Sorry to crash your diary with my positive outlook on politics! Enjoy your night with parents and commute back tomorrow :)

Bit of a nightmare about having to go a jaunt to vote. To be honest with you I'm really scunnered with the whole vote thing...they are all as bad as each other and all go back on their word....dilema!!! Which bunch of liers to what for mmm???

Sorry to crash your diary with my positive outlook on politics! Enjoy your night with parents and commute back tomorrow :)

If you feel disenfranchised then show that by spoiling your ballot, it's the only way they'll start to take notice. No one remembers those who don't vote when results are read out, by spoiled papers make up part of the result! :)

Only just in the parentials now, swung by a mates for a natter first. Night on the couch beckons :(

All voted and heading back to Glasgow for work now!

Had toast and crackers last night for the rest of my pipes. So 2 ap earned so C/f is 20.5 :D

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Crisps - 1.5
Carrots/Dressing/Jelly - 0

Ravioli - 5
Veg - 0
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2

Walk to band and back gets me 2

Snackajacks - 1.5
Toast - - 2

21.5 so 1.5 carried forward from today so overly 22 points saved

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1

Salad thing from tesco - 3
Carrots/dressing - 0
Squares - 1.5
Jelly - 0

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Veg - 0

Porridge - 6
Jam - 1

Now know it's 75 minute walk from my flat to the centre of Glasgow :)

Doing a double-feature at the cinema, on to the 2nd one.

Snackajacks - 1.5

Cous Cous - 5
Veg - 0
Crackerbread - 2
Bread - 2
Jelly - 0

Not pointing today as such...pipe band season starts today with Gourock Highland games so had a very big breakfast (10 points worth maybe?) but probably wont eat again until late on!

It went well, only had a sandwich later on in the day and that was me! Suffering today mind you, glad I took it off!

Porridge - 3
Jam - 1
Toast - 1

Soup - 3
Bread - 1
Jelly - 0

Meant to ask you, when it is competition season for piping band do you compete in the world championships in Glasgow Green each year? I used to work in a nursery in the Gorbals and the hightlight of our year was taking the kids over to the green to watch everyone practise....happy days!! :)

Meant to ask you, when it is competition season for piping band do you compete in the world championships in Glasgow Green each year? I used to work in a nursery in the Gorbals and the hightlight of our year was taking the kids over to the green to watch everyone practise....happy days!! :)

Indeed we do play that, and also practice at the green on the Friday! Might have watched us :)

Today;

Porridge – 3
Jam – 1

Cous Cous – 3
Soup – 0.5
Tomatoes – 0
Jelly - 0

Veg and rice - 5
Crackerbread - 2
Bread - 2
Jelly - 0

Back