Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Good practice today plus all the walking in total was 9.5 miles, with a pipe case ony my back :D

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Veg - 0
Crackerbread - 2
Bread - 2

Wow that's some serious walking!!! :) x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Wow that's some serious walking!!! :) x

The beauty of not being able to drive ;)

Nutri-grain elevenses - 2.5
Banana - 1.5

Crisps -2
Salda - 0
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0

The on-going saga to see Bridesmaids continues as it turns out my new pipe case (which didn't have pipes in it as I'd just came from the shops with it) is too big to take in to the cinema by their rules! 3 attempts and failures...it's a sign surely!

Anyway;

Cous Cous - 5
Veg - 0
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

keep trying...its sooooo worth it!!!

keep trying...its sooooo worth it!!!

By the time I do get to it it'll probably have stopped showing! :cry:

Toast - 2
Jelly - 0

i have a site I use to watch movies...bridesmaids is on there...send me a pm if ya want the info :)

i have a site I use to watch movies...bridesmaids is on there...send me a pm if ya want the info :)

Cheers, it's alright for now. I've got plenty places I can erm...acquire...it :rolleyes: but would still rather try the cinema first :p

I have an eye patch you can borrow to watch it too... Argh agh me matey's :p

...you've lost me :confused:

And for those wanting to keep check, no WI tonight due to the cinema and whatnot but will do it tomorrow evening

Good luck for WI x

Good luck for WI x

Cheers, I'm not really after any result. Just more a see what happens type WI. This coming weekend the diet goes out the window so a nice wee drop on the scales would obviously help but if not then fair enough.

Today;

Banana - 1.5
Nutrigrain Elevenses - 2.5

Salad - 0
Crisps - 1
Soup 0.5
Jelly - 0

9st 8.5. Down 1.75lb so happy with that :)

Ravioli - 5
Veg - 0
Toast - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

toast - 1
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Well done :)

Cheers #notfat :)

Today;

Nutrigrain elevenses (where have you been all my life? - 2.5
Banana - 1.5

Salad - 0
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0

Wow there is a lot of pages on this topic!

Your pic is amazing! Congrats xx

I know, stalwart in here me :D Think it's tesmtiment to how much I enjoy this forum and the support it gives!

Thanks very much too :)

Tea;

Soup - 3
Crackerbread - 2
Bread - 2
Jelly - 0

Porridge - 5

Well done on your loss Puggsy pops :D and..re the cinema, i dont understand why you couldnt take ur piping bag or whatever it is in?? its not up to the cinema what baggage u have! or did they think u had a camera in it??!! ludicrous! would never happen in a cinema near me!!

You NEED to see it though :)

Peace out x

Well done on your loss Puggsy pops :D and..re the cinema, i dont understand why you couldnt take ur piping bag or whatever it is in?? its not up to the cinema what baggage u have! or did they think u had a camera in it??!! ludicrous! would never happen in a cinema near me!!

You NEED to see it though :)

Peace out x

Tripping hazard. The lassie was really sweet about it and could tell she was just following stupid orders so I decided to just leave it.

Right;

I'll be awol as of tonight.

I'm heading to Belfast Fri-Sun with the pipe band for the European Pipe Band Championhsips on Saturday.

AND

I turn 25, in Belfast, on Saturday! So aye this is part 2 of my summer 'challenges' in eating. This ones non-holds barred though. I'm going to enjoy myself. Still healthy today until after band then a few pints then it's all go :D

So;

Nutrigrain Elevenses - 2.5
Bananas - 3

Salad - 0
Crisps - 1
Soup - 1
Jelly - 0

happy birthday for Saturday!! and if you did anything less than go all out for your special weekend...id be ashamed!! have a blast :)

Back