Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0

Cereal bar - 1.5

Rice - 5
Veg - 0
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Nothing else last night (a sign I'm back...no eating before bed :D)

Cereal bar 1.5
Banana 1.5

Lunch was;

Salad/Dressing - 0
Crisps - 1.5
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0

Tea;

TLC Mince and potaoes with Beans - 8
Veg - 0
Crackerbread - 2
Bread - 1

Woke up horrendously early today so walked to work. Grabbed a Gregg's porridge en route so making that as the AP from it. So today;

Cereal Bar - 1.5
Banananananana - 1.5

Salad/Dressing - 0
Quavers - 1.5
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0

Snackajacks - 1.5
Cereal Bar - 1.5

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Veg - 0
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2

Just got home from hospital so poping in diaries to catch up on how everyone is doing. It looks like you are back on it after your busy eventful summer and b-day. I have been off it for a week but was nil by mouth for most of that lol. I am now straight back on it too so heres to a good week ahead. Good to read you are doing great. Jo x

Hey! How you feeling? Just jumped in to your diary to see why you were there, hernia op right? Glad your back out though! Spent 4 days in hospital when I was 15 after double dislocating and fracturing my knee and I was going up the walls insane by day 3!!!! I really do feel back in the zone this week, joking with my mates that my 'eating OCD is back'. Which I think it is!

Anyway, Saturday! I got up early and had a big bowl of porridge with jam (7) and then walked from my flat to Glasgow Central station, a 1h 15m walk. Jumped the train (well, bus to Paisley then train...rail works!) to Greenock and hung around with my parents for the day which was nice.

I had 2 helpings of crackerbread while there which is 4 and also 4 big bowls of my mums amazing home made lentil and bacon soup. No idea what the points are but once I got back to Glasgow all I have had is a salad in dressing and bread (1) so not including the soup I am at 13 for the day so the soup can cover the rest!

Couple of beers tonight from the APs I've earned!

Hope everyone's weekends have went well so far!

I couldn't even imagine 5 weeks! But glad you're back on the mend :)

Today;

Porridge and jam - 7
Toast - 1

I'm away a walk!

Nice long walk agaim.

Salad/dressing - 0
Bread - 1
Jelly - 0

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Veg - 0
Crackerbread - 2
Bread - 1
Jelly - 0

Cereal bar - 1.5
Banananananana 1.5

lunch;

Salad/dressing - 0
Crisps - 1
Soup 0.5
Jelly - 0

Tea;

Veg curry with rice - 10
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2
Jelly - 0

18.5 overall today!

A wee STS this week which is absolutely fine with me. Body still probably got a hangover from the 2lb gain week (the day before weigh in on that one was terrible!). Nothing to fear :)

Cereal bar - 1.5
Banananananaana - 1.5

Salada/Dressing - 0
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0

Quavers - 1.5

Cous cous - 5
Veg - 0
Crackerbread - 2
Bread - 2
Jelly - 0

Its a good feeling when a sts or even a little gain doesn't get us down, it just shows that you are in control now and know full well you can pull it back whenever you need too. Jo x

Probably also part and parcel of being around about goal, got to let the mind understand losing every week doesn't need to happen now :)

Cereal Bar - 1.5
Banananaana - 1.5

Salad/Dresing - 0
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0

Ravioli - 5
Veg - 0
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2

Genuinly feel fully back in the zone now. No late night, just before bed, hunger etc. Always the hurdles that get in your way when you go off the normal path for a bit.

Cereal bar - 1.5
Banananananana 1.5

Salad -/Dressing - 0
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Jelly - 0

I just ALWAYS have a jelly ready for whatever time moments :D

Tea;

TLC Mince and potatoes - 3
Veg - 0
Bread - 2
Crackerbread - 2