Puggso_32 - Plodding along

TLC Mince and potatos - 3
Bread -1
Dutchbread - 2
Yoghurt - 1
Crisps - 1

16 so far today

Remind me.... where are you going? (sorry if you have mentioned this)

X

I was MAYBE going to Germany for training with my work a few months back, this prompted me to get one. The training fell through but thought done enough to get one might as well actually get it. Never know when it may come in handy!

Rest of the day;

Sandwich - 2.5
Dutchbread - 2
WW Cake thing - 1.5
Yoghurt - 1

23 for the day :)

Thanks for reminding me mine has also lapsed? Might get onto that tomorrow.

Today I am eating as little as possible to help with a good WI tonight (I know it's probably not the way to go about it, but I do want a decent first night back!).

Cornflakes - 3
Cuppa Soup - 0.5
Crisps - 1

Good luck for weigh in puggs!!!

Thanks very much Shlinz.

I stayed the same! Big hooplah for me, as I am delighted.

I did watch my eating over Christmas quite stringently but the alcohol intake went up quite a bit.

Only one person in my meeting actually had a loss so I am chuffed with staying the same.

Does make that 7lb target for the month harder mind you. :rolleyes:

But I do want to get back on the losing wagon after 2 STS weigh ins. December is murder for this!

Hey, well done, better than a gain, i'm sure you'll batter those 7 lbs no probs!
I get weighed on mon and feels like a lifetime since i was last weighed.

Keep up the good work puggs!.x

Hey, well done, better than a gain, i'm sure you'll batter those 7 lbs no probs!
I get weighed on mon and feels like a lifetime since i was last weighed.

Keep up the good work puggs!.x

I'm very happy with it, anything beyond STS would have been a bonus!

I felt the same tonight, especially because my last meeting before Xmas wasn't my normal day...was a Saturday morning so I was even further back.

Good luck for Monday Linz, I'm guessing as we're Scottish and get the 2nd as a bank holiday you weren't on that Monday passed?

Yep....but it seems everyone else in Scotland gets the 4th as a stat holiday apart from my work! Could have went yest but it was in the morning and had no way of getting there (damn snow!!) and wanted to stick with same time for every weigh in. So just trying to stay exceptionally good, well keep within my points at least!! x

Last edited:
I was in on the 4th also but it was more because we have just hit our financial year end. I didn't mind anyway, the trains were very quiet!

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Crisps - 2

23 for the day :)

Puggso, great work my son on staying the same!

It might have been the alcohol or a plateau that got you the STS. And if it is the second what an awesome time of year to STS!!!!

2 days left for me..... HI Shlinz!

Bren
x

Puggso, great work my son on staying the same!

It might have been the alcohol or a plateau that got you the STS. And if it is the second what an awesome time of year to STS!!!!

2 days left for me..... HI Shlinz!

Bren
x

Cheers, very happy with it. Glad I stuck to vodka over Christmas too!

Porridge - 3
Raisins - 1
Toast - 1

Congrats on staying the same Puggs :)
x

Cheers :)

Noodles - 3.5
Cuppa Soup - 0.5
Crisps - 1

10 so far today :)

My tea will be a turkey and ham footblong from subway on wheat with lots of lovely salad.

Will take me to 18

mmmmmm...subway!!! not had a sub for sooooooo long....my fav's the steak and cheese tho and think its 6 pts for 6inch sub! will treat myself one day soon me thinks!!!

mmmmmm...subway!!! not had a sub for sooooooo long....my fav's the steak and cheese tho and think its 6 pts for 6inch sub! will treat myself one day soon me thinks!!!

See I only get a subway when I am staying in Glasgow for pipe band practice rather than going home so I want something filling so always go for the footlong :D

To end today

Toast - 1
Dutchbread - 0.5
Oatcake - 2
Yoghurt - 0.5

23 for the day :D

Going to point out my day in advance - as I know what I am having

Breakfast;

Porridge - 3
WW Yoghurt - 0.5
Toast - 1

Lunch;