Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Toast - 2

23 for the day

Wow well done Puggs that's incredible!! Here's to the 10s :D:D:D xxx

I'm going to another WW meeting! 2 in 3 days!

Well kinda, my bestest mate in the whole world, that I also go to WW with couldn't make Wednesday so she is going down today and I knew I'd be up and about (quiet night last night) so I said I'd take the walk down too!

And before I go;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 1
Dutchbread - 2

Good for you, your friend's very lucky to have your support.....du always stay for the meeting or just weigh and go....
Personally i'd like to stay for the meetings but never seem to have the time and always weigh & go..x

2 in a week! That's peachy keen :) It's nice that you are supporting your friend so much. Well done you. xxx

Good for you, your friend's very lucky to have your support.....du always stay for the meeting or just weigh and go....
Personally i'd like to stay for the meetings but never seem to have the time and always weigh & go..x

More times that not I stay, I think staying at the meetings is an important part of being in WW. If not at the meetings I don't see the points in going and would save the £20 so a month and do it in the house.

Oddly we didn't stay for either meeting this week :p

2 in a week! That's peachy keen :) It's nice that you are supporting your friend so much. Well done you. xxx

Well I was awake anyway so thought why not.

Just back in. We wandered about the town today at, what I like to call 'girl pace' which is bloody slow! ;) But 5 activity points earned nonetheless.

Got some quorn meatballs today so they are being used for my tea :D

I agree with the meetings but also think that the bit of "public humiliation" keeps me going more so than if i was to do it alone at home.. haha!! x

Let us know how the quorn meatballs fair??>xx

I agree with the meetings but also think that the bit of "public humiliation" keeps me going more so than if i was to do it alone at home.. haha!! x

Let us know how the quorn meatballs fair??>xx

Yeah I do like the fact you almost have to 'answer' to someone. But I feel the meetings are an important part of it.

I will do :)

Soup - 2.5
Bread - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5
Dutchbread - 2
Tomatoes - 0

13 so far, but earned 5 so technically it's 8.

Ello surely but slowly working my way through everyones diary
i've enjoyed reading yours its been great, congratualtions on your weightloss you've done brilliantly

Ello surely but slowly working my way through everyones diary
i've enjoyed reading yours its been great, congratualtions on your weightloss you've done brilliantly

Thanks but...you read the whole thing?! You deserve some sort of medal for reading what is mostly my jibberish!

Dutchbread - 2

Just about to tuck in to

Spaghetti - 5
Quorn meatballs - 2.5
Sauce - 1
Garlic Bread - 3
Jelly - 0

26.5 so far, or 21.5 after activity points :)

I should have said, the quorn meatballs get the thumbs-up from me! Shame about how expensive quorn is but that should change over the course of this year as Quorn's excluse 25-year patent runs out this year and will allows other to make it (just not with the name Quorn). Oh yes, I do my research! ;)

My folks had a Burns supper last night so I helped them finish off the left over turnip, potato and home made soup. So I know I went over by a good 5 points. So I am going out a 2 and a half hour walk today to earn 10 points. On the piss this Friday so 5 of the points will go to last night and the other 5 will be saved for Friday.

That wasnt too bad then pugs, would have been a lot worse if you'd had the haggis too!!!

Might try out the meatballs then!!..x

That wasnt too bad then pugs, would have been a lot worse if you'd had the haggis too!!!

Might try out the meatballs then!!..x

I had a wee pick of the haggis, only because it was a new type the folks had got and was curious to how it tasted.

I got meat free tesco burgers today. 1.5pt each but work it would be 2.5 points for 2 as it is right on the cusp of 1.5 for 1.

My walk was fine, 15 minutes longer than expected but I always cut 15 mins off for when I stop to text etc.

Actually works as 9.5pts (this losing weight stuff has got to stop...makes it harder to save points :p) so 4.5 saved really.

Oh and before the walk;

Mushrooms - 0
Toast - 2
Crisps - 1
Yoghurt - 1

Toast - 1
Crisps - 1
Dutchbread - 2
Crackers - 2

10 so far.

3tesco meat free burgers - 3.5 (worked it out for the 3 burgers rather than 1 burger x 3 which would have been 4.5!)
Half tin beans - 3
WW Pitta Bread - 3
Jelly - 0

Also I am now on twitter. So if anyone here uses it and cares at all about what I am doing/thinking (and I doubt you will as it wont mention WW or anything) I can be found at;

@puggso_32

Well done for the long walk Puggs. Hope you are having a good evening. :) xxx

I am cheers, spent it watching Glee :D

Toast - 1
Oatcakes - 1
Crisps - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

23 all in.

Carrying 4 from todays walking.

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Dutchbread with butter - 1