Puggso_32 - Plodding along

where are you? :p

where are you? :p

Ha! I forgot to say;

Went out with folk from work last night. Used up my 14.5 points left and maybe a bit more. The walk tomorrow will make up for that :D

Winter broth soup - 2
Toast - 1
WW Bagel - 2
Dutchbread - 2

WW Chicken, mushroom and potato pie - 5.5
Beans - 5
Bread - 2
WW Rice - 1.5

oooh was the pie nice? where did you get it from? is it fresh or frozen? ive not seen them anywhere? :(

oooh was the pie nice? where did you get it from? is it fresh or frozen? ive not seen them anywhere? :(

20 questions :p

It was nice, it was from Tesco, fresh (went out of date today actually).

did you get it cheap? :D

did you get it cheap? :D

My mummykins picked it up, but I believe it may have been £1, halved from £2.

Bagel - 2
Yoghurt - 0.5
Bread - 1
Dutchbread - 2

26.5 for the day. 3.5 over, plus I'm still carrying 1 extra from Thursday too. Making them up from a big walk tomorrow.

£2 for a pie seems steep.. good thing mummykins has an eye for bargains then lol :D

whatre your plans for tomorrow then skinny? :) xxx

£2 for a pie seems steep.. good thing mummykins has an eye for bargains then lol :D

whatre your plans for tomorrow then skinny? :) xxx

The basic plan was to go a big walk, that has been achieved. 2 and a half hours worth :D That.s 9.5 points. I was carrying +4.5 points so that leaves me with 5 points earned. I'm putting 3 of them retrospectively to Friday night (I'm not sure if I needed to but best to be on the safe side) so that leaves me with 2 points earned.

Today has been

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5
Dutchbread - 2

(6.5 minus the 2 earned)

4.5 so far today.

TLC Rice - 2.5
Banana - 1.5
Crisps - 1

Pasta - 5
WW sauce - 1
Garlic Bread - 3
Dutchbread - 2
Jelly - 0

Toast - 2
Yoghurt - 0.5

23 for the day :)

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt 0.5

Cous Cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Jelly and Tomatoes - 0

Vegetable curry - 5
Dutchbread - 2
Garlic bread - 2
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

19.5 so far today :)

Toast - 1
Dutchbread - 1
WW Rice - 2.5
Jelly - 0

Today;

Porridge - 5
Toast - 1
Raisins - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Tomatoes and Jelly - 0
Cous Cous - 3
Cuppa Soup - 0.5
Crisps - 1

Soup and bread - 4.5
TLC Mince and Potatos - 3
Toast - 1
Dutchbread -2
Yoghurt 0.5

23 for the day all done :)

puggs do you buy most of your stuff yourself? was just wondering how much it costs you as you're like my opposite - you buy loads of ready meals whereas i choose to cook.. and i wondered if there was much difference in cost seen as we're both on 23 points a day.. :)

puggs do you buy most of your stuff yourself? was just wondering how much it costs you as you're like my opposite - you buy loads of ready meals whereas i choose to cook.. and i wondered if there was much difference in cost seen as we're both on 23 points a day.. :)

Nah, I only really buy my lunch stuff. My mummykins gets everything else (I guess in a roundabout way I pay for it as she gets pretty good keep money from me) she thinks I would like. And has been a great support.

I just don't really have the time to make a lot. I do the odd pasta thing now and then and breakfast at the weekend plus maybe the odd other thing. But most Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri nights I just need something that is filling and quick.

Back