Puggso_32 - Plodding along

aye, i think she wants to be doing it with you.. ;) LOL

Steady on!!!

well done..
determ.jpg

lolcat_happy_thanks.jpg

Well done!

Excellent news well done!! 'Every Little Bit Helps!" :D

puggso, i was only saying she wants to be doing what you're doing.. what were YOU thinking? ;)

:D It's a great saying for weight loss! ;)

You are correct! :D

puggso, i was only saying she wants to be doing what you're doing.. what were YOU thinking? ;)

....nothing at all!

Probably best not to ask what he's thinking! :giggle: hope you had a good day

Quiet you :p

So aye, after work today I was piping at a whisky tasting session or something or other (I don't care, I got paid for 15 mins work!). This was the first time I had my kilt on since the end of the pipe band season.

For those not familiar with how a kilt stays up it is done by buckles.

I tend to come in drunk from competitions so a quick breath in and a pull and the kilt is off and on the floor. So when I took it out today naturally it was on the same holes in the buckles as before. This being the last ones on it (as I had it taken in last May and it was adjusted to be as tight as it could).

This is where I woke it tonight:

mini-DSC00204.jpg

Don't know exactly how clear that is but both buckles are on the 3rd notch in. That is a difference of 2 notches :D

It is harder for guys - I reckon - than girls to notice weight loss as we can wear shirts when they are baggier by tucking them in and use belts, and I never notice the notch on my belt. So my pipe band uniform is the basis for me! That kilt has been altered twice since I got it to fit me...and if I keep going it could be done again! :eek:

2 notches eh;) that's good going for a 23yr old:giggle: sorry I'm lowering the tone:)

Tis harder for blokes as they tend to wear their trousers lower to accomodate their tums but you don't need to do that!! No magic pants for you! Unless that floats ur boat

2 notches eh;) that's good going for a 23yr old:giggle: sorry I'm lowering the tone:)

Tis harder for blokes as they tend to wear their trousers lower to accomodate their tums but you don't need to do that!! No magic pants for you! Unless that floats ur boat

Aye both on my bed post...not! :(

Just lower the tone don't you ;)

I will try my best n that's all anyone can ask!

What you dressing up as tomorrow for your partay!!! Will u provide pics?

I will try my best n that's all anyone can ask!

What you dressing up as tomorrow for your partay!!! Will u provide pics?

I will!

It's nothing imaginative and has zero effort. Not the biggest fan of halloween

I lurve Halloween, I usually decorate house but kids aren't bothered now and it seems pointless doing it for me. You should have asked for ideas I'd have provided lots-

I lurve Halloween, I usually decorate house but kids aren't bothered now and it seems pointless doing it for me. You should have asked for ideas I'd have provided lots-

It's not the lacking of ideas I think, more the lack of enthusiasm and effort!

I'm not arty in the way of creating things! I'm arty in music...the two don't seem to mix well :cool:

We can't all be multi talented chick.

Multi talented? Hmmmm, dunno about that. Pipes eh I have talent. Drum kit I'd say I'm more passable than anything.

Back