Puggso_32 - Plodding along

<giggles like a school girl>

fantastic loss, excellent news on the "smalls" too. Ain't it just the littlest things that make us happy!

(yes yes, I know how that sounds!) :p

Well done Puggs, well deserved. xxx

How many jokes can you get in such a short reply? ;)

Dutchbreads - 2
Toast - 1
Crisps - 1

9 so far

Well I just love playing the bagpipes!

Now I am far too responsible with money for my own good and want on the property ladder as soon as I can, but without 0% mortgages etc which led to the problems we have now. So I put away at least £420 a month and it is a very big deal to me. I budget EVERYTHING on a monthly basis, it's the finance nerd in me! But it does work! I'm never skint and always do save at least my amount!

Now this month I have Spain which I have set aside £120 for but I also had to pay for Belfast which is at the end of the month which was a chunk too plus other things throughout the month. So I get a phone call from my wee brother tonight asking what time I head out Wednesday, which is about half 9. I now have a piping gig with him at some Scottish night in a hotel in Erskine on the Tuesday night for £100! And my grandfolks gave me £20 for my holiday today (they never do accept you being not a grandCHILD to them eh! Gotta love them) so basically the whole Spain affair is going to cost me £130-£120 = £10!!!!! And now I am well on track to save my money as normal!

I know this bores the tits off most of you but it has made my Saturday night :D

hahaha! I love your grandparents for giving you £20 for your holiday, that is such a complete bless and really made me smile. :)

They have always done it, and still do! I keep expecting them to stop each year and they just don't! :8855:

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Garlic Bread - 3
Dutchbread - 2
Crisps - 1

21 for the day.

Have 10.5 banked so enjoying the vodka I have left from last week while watching the football. I know it isn't 10.5 points worth but wiping it off from that anyway and starting afresh tomorrow as I always do.

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Banana - 1.5
Yoghurt - 0.5

Weather is fowl so going back to bed and hopefully it will clear up later!

its actually like the middle of winter here and only 14 degrees!!
Looks like its on for the day!!!x

Linz just reported gale force winds up your neck of the woods - It's lovely here, but imagine what it's like in Spain ;)

It was actually fine (and I was walking along the coast) until I was 15 minutes from home and I got soaked!

its actually like the middle of winter here and only 14 degrees!!
Looks like its on for the day!!!x

14 degrees is perfect for me!

Crisps - 1
Bread - 1
Soup - 0

Walk got me 7.5

About to get more soup :D

Pack of crisps and more soup - 1

10 point tea of;

chicken - 3
Stir Fry and sauce - 3.5
Bread - 1
Ryvita -2
Yoghurt 0.5
Jelly - 0

19 so far

bless you and your savings.. over 400 a month though is a blooming lot to save - you must make mega money!

x

bless you and your savings.. over 400 a month though is a blooming lot to save - you must make mega money!

x

Wish I dad, I'm just very good with the money I do make :D

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5
Crisps - 1

I am in, tea down me and out again tongiht for the last Spain practice so tea is gonna be;

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Toast - 1
Jelly - 0

Will put me at 16 so far.

Good luck for last Spain practice :D xxx

If we don't know the sets now we never will, and take them out with stuff we do know :p

In fairness most people there wont know head to tail of what we are doing other than they like hearing the pipes so there is no major panic.

...yet!

Looking at your food pugs and noticed you have soup every day - just wondering is this home made 0 point stuff or do you buy it in? Am thinking it may be handy for those hungry moments

Hope practice went well

Ha! I have to admit, I do love the sound of bag pipes and couldn't sit and listen to it for ages, but, I wouldn't know a bum note if I heard one... For some reason, I get fasinated with watching the breathing technique while the fingers move... I played the recorder for years, and even though it's kinda the same, it's sooo not, and I think that's why I get mesmerized, because there are notes coming out when you are breathing in, if you understand what I'm saying :)

The beauty of the bag, think of it as a reservoir.

And yeah I do have wicked hand/eye coordination due to pipe playing. Also playing drum kit helps that too!

Looking at your food pugs and noticed you have soup every day - just wondering is this home made 0 point stuff or do you buy it in? Am thinking it may be handy for those hungry moments

Hope practice went well

The soup I have at lunch every day is Tesco Light Choice chicken noodle which is 0.5 a sachet. The 0 point stuff I have been having over the weekend is broccoli and cauliflower. And practice went as well as we probably could have hoped cheers :)

My tea took me to 16 and the rest of the night has been;

Crisps - 2
Ryvita - 2
Toast - 1

21 for the day

Spain-eve! :D

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Carrotts - 0
Cous Cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Jelly/Tomatoes - 0

Piping for highland dancers tonight at a hotel so no idea what tea will bring.

Meat free burgers - 2
Raviolli - 5
Toast - 2
Crisps - 1

Wanted to jump in before I'm too late... Have a great few days in Espanol and hope the comp goes well and you come home with the top prize :)

Enjoy Puggs - Stay safe! xxx

Cheers Nikki, can't believe it is upon me!

Crisps - 1
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

21.5 for the day but the extra walking and piping etc will make up that half!

So aye, I'm away to Spain, getting back next Monday night. Piping at a Celtic Festival in the village of Ortigueira.

It will be mental with booze so that's going out the window as I have to sample the beers etc!!! But the eating will be kept kinda sensible. If I come back gaining weight so be, it's a big one off! So much so I only learned about it about 8 weeks ago!

Will see you all when I get back!

Just a tad late...but hope you have a great time and enjoy the festival..xxx

Back