Puggso_32 - Plodding along

I'm back!

A whole day late which was due to a cancellation of the daily London flight in A Caruna, resulting in being put up in a lovely 4star hotel in the city! Then when getting back to London Heathrow we had no flight arranged as the organisers couldn't get the 19 of us on anything so it was a coach trip all the way from London to Glasgow. Got in at 4.30am Wednesday morning when I should have got in ab out 10pm Monday night.

The festival itself was mind blowingly awesome! Words simply will never describe it but I think it may have been the best 5 days of my life! There is 1 video that I am waiting on someone uploading that I think will describe why I loved it so much, when that is done I'll post it here.

Putting pics on to facebook the now, that'll take a wee while!

Took the day off to recover, no way I could have gone in to work!

The actual eating part is interesting. They put on food for us at a school which generally looked a bit blurgh but tasted awesome and for the most part seemed healthy enough. Plus we were in the hot sun and playing and sweating and doing a lot of walking. WI tonight I have no idea but couldn't care really. If bad then I know why, and if fine I know why too. Basically the make or break will be the amazing amounts of beer I have drank! It was very cheap and at the actual festival a litre was kicking about between 3.5 and 5 Euro depending where you went so we were mostly on that! Guttered every night is the best way to describe it! :D

The pointing shall restart tomorrow!

Glad you had a great time Pugs...and an extra day in a plush hotel!!! result!!! WOuldnt have fancied the bus journey from london to glasgow tho...oofftt!!!..

Good luck for w/i..xxx

Glad you had a great time Pugs...and an extra day in a plush hotel!!! result!!! WOuldnt have fancied the bus journey from london to glasgow tho...oofftt!!!..

Good luck for w/i..xxx

Well it was more a late evening as we spent a good 8 hours at the airport first! :rolleyes: But yeah it was enjoyable, does mean I will have to drop another days holiday from somewhere as there was simply no way I was getting in to work today!

Put all my pics from the trip, plus a video of Spain lifting the World Cup on the big screen + the celebrations, on to my facebook if anyone wants a nosey!

4.5lb on! Another sign that the week was utterly amazing!!!

I reckon 2 things done that;

1 - the amount of beer I drank. The beer was cheap, spirits expensive! I'm on holiday therefore a no brainer. More so because after piping in 28 degrees you can fair throw a beer down your neck! Plus you could get it in litre glasses! :D

2 - The last 2 days. The 'travelling home' day followed by the actual travelling home day involved a lot of snacking on junk food for sustenance plus the very posh 4 star dinner we received.

I am fine with it, I have said to a few folk now I am classing that as the best 6 days of my life and I really mean it! I wont look back and think 'oh I put on 4.5lb' when checking the pictures and videos! I'll smile and think about the truly awesome time I had with great people!

Welcome back ,sounds like a fantastic time and well worth the 4.5lbs. That'll soon come off anyway, and you'll have the fab memories for a lot longer

seen the food on facebook.. that soup stuff looks gorgeous.. was there sausage in it??

well done on your 4.5lbs.. thats still an impressive management considering you've been drinking alcohol all week :) xxx

seen the food on facebook.. that soup stuff looks gorgeous.. was there sausage in it??

well done on your 4.5lbs.. thats still an impressive management considering you've been drinking alcohol all week :) xxx

I think you are the first to say it looked good haha! It tasted brilliant! Sausage and black pudding I think was through the one you mention!

Yeah I'm happy with the 4.5lb on, it will be quickly shifted and if that's the lasting damage for those 6 days then I am more than happy to live with it! :D

Today;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Tomatoes/Jelly - 0
Crisps - 1
Cous Cous - 3
Soup - 0.5

9 thus far

I've just realised that technically I should be back on 22 points, but not going to bother. Have adapted to 21 just fine!

Tea is going to be;

Crisps - 1
Tomatoes - 0
Bread - 1
Tesco Chicken pasta bake - 6.5
Jelly - 0

Will be 17.5 so far today then.

Walk out to band tonight will net 2 for me also!

Dutchbread - 2
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

21 for the day

well done getting straight back on it :) xxx

well done getting straight back on it :) xxx

Cheers, was fairly straight forward as soon as I got back in to my routine :)

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Cous Cous - 3
Crisps - 1
Soup - 0.5
Tomatoes - 0
Jelly - 0

Meat free burgers - 3
Beans - 5
Toast - 1
Dutchbread - 2
Jelly - 0

20 so far

Crisps - 1

21 for the day!

My weekend consists of;

Piping wedding reception tonight
Straight to mates party at their house after

And nothing Sunday.

I'm not drinking at the party to try and help recover from Spain but it will be a big walk today and a big walk tomorrow to earn points (that might never actually get used!). Might also make some point free soup this afternoon!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Eggs- 3
Toast - 1
Mushrooms - 0
Yoghurt - 0.5

5 points earned from walking :)

Soup - 1.5
Toast - 1
Dutchbreads - 2

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Bread - 3
Crisps - 1
Jelly - 0

19 so far

I am well impressed with the points you gain through walking Pugs. As I am genetically lazy and have no idea on APs how much walking do you have to do to gain that many points?

Back