Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Puggso_32 - Wants an awesome week this week

....he has one! :D 2lb down!

I am more delighted tonight than I have been from any other big loss night. I think it was after them 2 poorish nights the last 2 WIs I really needed this! Just to remind myself of how easily it can be when done correctly!

I ate right, I tracked everything, I saved up points for alcohol through daily points savings and walking. In fact, I drank more booze this week than I have since joining!

Over the moon? Very much so! Bring on Wick this weekend...gonna be carnage (but healthily ate carnage :D)

Well done on the 2lbs :)

Tell me more of these micro soup things :)

xx

Cheers both you and Tracey :)

This is them

Tesco_MW_Tomato_Basil_PotSoup.jpg

I don't know if they would be for everyone as, although they are quite thick, some - especially women as yous are on less points than me ;) - may find 3 points for soup to be a bit much. They are really handy though as can eat them from the pot...please I can be quite lazy!

how was your class? i hope you were paying full attention ;)

well done on your loss - great stuff :D x

how was your class? i hope you were paying full attention ;)

well done on your loss - great stuff :D x

I was at a class? I can't remember, was distracted!!!

This coming week is going to be interesting.

Sat - Mon I am going to Wick in the very north of Scotland for a wee holiday of booze and other shenanigans. I currently have 11 points saved for this but will be out a walk tonight to beef this up a bit more.

Mon - Fri I am off work. Tues I am taking my wee brother to the transport museum in Glasgow...that will be OK as it will involve a lot of walking and a subway for tea.

Wed will be WI and I think if I STS I will be please. Wed - Fri I have no real places...was meant to be going to a 21st but most likely wont as on Saturday I am through in Livingston doing a stock-count with the work. I wouldn't usually but time and a half for 4 hours then double time for each hour after that!

I will be sticking to my points hopefully, but things like hotel breakfasts in Wick I will need to be careful with!

well done on your loss babes :D :D i knew you would do it :D

fabulous.

good luck with the coming week. i'm sure if you keep on concentrating you'll do just fine. when i'm off work it's so easy to drop out of routine and let go, but you seem to have super-strong will power, so i'm sure you'll do just fine :) especially with all that walking :D and that's one hell of a total loss :D

right. i obviously need to stop :Ding at you now :D

abz xx

What an awesome loss Puggso!

As for your 7 week loss it's nearly worth me looking in the WW thing.......

xx

Today:

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1

TLC Potato thins - 1

TLC Potato thins - 1
Cuppa Soup - 0.5
Cous Cous - 3

Love the new title!
X

As do I. As my mate said "you are 8lb off a sexy total loss"

...work it out! :D

In fact I'm changing the name to that!

Today continuted:

TLC mine and potatos - 3
Bread - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5
Dutchbread - 3
Crisps 1

Currently at 18 for the day. Got another 3 I'd like to use...keeping 2 for the weekend.

Reactions: abz
Well done on your loss this week :D

Cheers Claire :)

Dutch crispsbread - 2.5
Sandwich - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5
Crisps - 1

= 5

Total = 23. Bang on. Decided not to save any :)

Haha cheers!

Today is porridge with a toffee yoghurt over it :D - 3.5
Toast - 1

Back