Puggso_32 - Plodding along

It is great to see such a motivational story. I am plateauing, have been for 6 weeks though I havent really been following any specific diet, just eating sensibly and exercising. Would you recommend the diet to me to shift these last few pounds? How easy is it to initially follow?

It is great to see such a motivational story. I am plateauing, have been for 6 weeks though I havent really been following any specific diet, just eating sensibly and exercising. Would you recommend the diet to me to shift these last few pounds? How easy is it to initially follow?

I can only really say it is easy to follow if you want to follow it easily.

That might make no sense but basically I mean that if you go in to it and want it to really work and follow it correctly then it will, but that can be said for just about any diet out there.

So lots of walking done today as I said I would :D My tea was a subway (footlong turkey breast and ham on wheat - 8 so 15.5 for the day so far.

Lazy night in tonight methinks, got a lot of iplayer to catch up on :D

I have decided to show only 1 pic of my weekend away. As I think this sums up how stunning the place actually was:

1732649835a11869046252l.jpg

I was speechless!

Gorgeous pic!!! Bet it was freezing but well woth it for scenery like that.

x

looks absolutely lush up there :D bet it was freezing though was it? x

Gorgeous pic!!! Bet it was freezing but well woth it for scenery like that.

x

You have no idea, being back down here feels like the tropics compared to what it was like there...easily worth it though :D

looks absolutely lush up there :D bet it was freezing though was it? x

As above, it was beyond cold at times! Just had to drink to stave it off ;)

oh wow. absolutely fantastic photo puggs!!

Cheers :)

great pic puggs

Thanks....btw I have next to no idea who peppa pig is other than maybe a kids book or TV show....that make me a bad person? :rolleyes:

So today the weather Gods have bestowed me a might gift...nice weather! And because I have been away all weekend I have listened to 0 podcasts.

Put 2 and 2 together and you will work out I am going to spend today on a massive walk around the town! I've already done enough productive things with my week off work so might as well do what I do best! Plus I wont be adding the points earned back on, they will be used to balance off the breakfasts from the weekend hopefully!

sounds like a good plan puggs :D

have you read my news? i think you should scuttle on over and find out :p

I must be the best guy ever...I guessed before reading! Many congrats, must be over the moon :D

Cold walk, gonna have some soup now then go for a nap (simply because I can) then get heading to WI tonight.

I will be delighted to have STS due to the weekend, which wasn't terrible but them breakfasts were unkowns! If I loss anything I may jig around the hall (not really), if I have put on then so be it. One week is no big issue.

Oh and today:

Cereal - 2.5
Toast - 1
Dutch Crispbreads - 2

good luck for your WI later my little midget gem :D hope you enjoyed your walk xxx

Thanks all, just before my nap it was;

Ministrone soup - 2.5
Bred - 1
Crackerbread - 2

11 so far today :)

Cheers Trac....erm peppa :)

I will be delighted to have STS due to the weekend

And I have :D I actually think that is the most 'emotion' I have shown at a weigh-in. The leader even noticed I was visibly happy with it. Usually I just stand there and accept it even when it is good weeks, but this time I let out an audible 'yes!'.

I now have 10 days until my next WI, as next Wednesday I am spending the night with a very special and beautiful women...

...granted I'm sharing her with about 4000 others but as soon as Lily Allen realises I am the one for her we shall start the next stage of our lives together :D

But aye, with 10 days I'd really like a good loss so, as ever, I am going to be quite vigilant.

Back