Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Turnip - 1 (has butter in it)
Bread - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5
Crispbread - 0.5

23 for the day :)

i read about it last week in my little booklet but i havent tried it out if i'm honest.

i thought the example of using the set points was confusing - it tells you the set points for lean meat and then for things like potato and starchy veg, then shows you the example and they only set point the meat? am i being really thick or would you not set point the entire meal? :p

i read about it last week in my little booklet but i havent tried it out if i'm honest.

i thought the example of using the set points was confusing - it tells you the set points for lean meat and then for things like potato and starchy veg, then shows you the example and they only set point the meat? am i being really thick or would you not set point the entire meal? :p

Not thick, it isn't the clearest. You set point the individual things that have set points. So if you had meat and potato then you have to set point both.

I think the picture in the booklet is meat (4 for as much as you want) and cous cous (5 for as much as you want). So that is 9 points.

what is all this set point business??

hey babes. looks like things are going well for you :)

looking forward to seeing how you do tomorrow :)

abz xx

set points - isn't that something that happens on a tennis court?

I is confused. lol!

X

what is all this set point business??

hey babes. looks like things are going well for you :)

looking forward to seeing how you do tomorrow :)

abz xx

set points - isn't that something that happens on a tennis court?

I is confused. lol!

X

It's in one of the booklets. Think the one that is giving out at meeting 4.

Today

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Banana - 1

Noodles - 3
CUppa Soup - 0.5
Crisps - 1

My tea will be

TLC Baked potatos with cheese and chive - 7
Garlic Bread - 2
Yoghurt - 0.5
Crisps - 1

20 so far for the day :)

Hey Puggso,

What crisps do you use for 1pt? The best I can find are Wotsits or Skips which are 1.5.

Hey love just stopping by to wish you luck for tomorrow. xxx

Hey Puggso,

What crisps do you use for 1pt? The best I can find are Wotsits or Skips which are 1.5.

He, I should be more concise on here. It is actually Tesco Light Choice Potato Thins. I call them crisps out of habbit ;)

Hey love just stopping by to wish you luck for tomorrow. xxx

Hey, thanks very much! I hope I get the silver goodness :D

WI day upon us.

Today has been;

Cereal - 5

Soup - 3

Last edited:
Good luck with your WI

xxx

Thanks very much :)

2.5lb down tonight and...

DSC00617.jpg

I am utterly delighted. 11st 4.5! :D I could have cartwheeled home if I had the ability to do so!

This means tomorrow night I am going to have a superb night. I am going to see Paramore!!!!!!

Gig sold out in the morning it went on sale but I got tickets, as I work near the SECC so popped over! Can't wait, been excited for weeks! Had nothing but them and You Me At Six (the support) playing on my ipod in word all week!

HAPPY TIMES!!!

Oh and I have used up all my points for today - plus 2 I earned going to WW and back - on my victory meal!

This is pasta in sauce, garlic bread, a big bowl of tlc custard with bananas and rasin and a large voddie and diet irn bru! :D

already said it, but well done chuckles! :) xxx

Back