Puggso_32 - Plodding along

eggs and toast - 4
Crackers - 2

So last night I finally gave in and enjoyed a bit of Christmas. Even in saying that I didn't exactly eat a lot! And only 2 quality street, some crisps, nuts and cheese on toast! And a few other wee bits and bobs of whatever was lying about!

But it was enough to keep me ticking over. I decided to do it in advance so it wasn't like there was an "oh **** why did I just do that" type thing after it.

And to make up for it today I went a 3 hour 15 minute walk in the deep snow in the hills behind my town. Was a very hard walk and the snow was quite deep and my leg muscles are a bit sore. But definitely worth it. No idea how many points that would have earned me as I am not going to use them for anything. Just to cover whatever I have had.

Today so far has been;

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

Lunch was

Soup - 0.5
Crisps - 1
Noodles - 3
Bread - 1

From the walk;

1732649835a12020811773l.jpg

1732649835a12020812013l.jpg

Hi just wanted to say well done your weight loss is very inspirational! I'm thinking of joining WW just after new yrs so came on to get an idea of the points in foods etc when I saw ur food diary, so thanks for a bit of inspiration :p you look amazing x

Hi just wanted to say well done your weight loss is very inspirational! I'm thinking of joining WW just after new yrs so came on to get an idea of the points in foods etc when I saw ur food diary, so thanks for a bit of inspiration :p you look amazing x

Cheers for that post :)

If there is any questions or that you think I could answer just let me know and I'll do my best :D

My tea was;

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Crisps - 1
Crackers and spread cheese - 3

TLC Rice pudding - 2.5
Raisins - 1

0.5 over for the day but I think I can let my 3+ hours walking in the snow take the wee hit for that!

Hey Puggso, hope you had a lovely Xmas and got some great gifts!

Tasmania was really lovely and I am heading off tomorrow on our motorbike for a road trip (i'm on the back!) for 5 days. Going to be mindful of my points but trying not to get too consumed with the dieting label/feeling.

Pic's look awesome.

Bren
XX

Hey Puggso, hope you had a lovely Xmas and got some great gifts!

Tasmania was really lovely and I am heading off tomorrow on our motorbike for a road trip (i'm on the back!) for 5 days. Going to be mindful of my points but trying not to get too consumed with the dieting label/feeling.

Pic's look awesome.

Bren
XX

I had a good one, I don't really mind about getting presents so was happy with what was given to me :) Hope yours was good too!

Sounds like a grand plan for the next 5 days!

So yesterday was my pipe band's piss-up.

My eating went as such;

Porridge - 3
Crackers - 2
Crisps - 1
Subway - 1
Crackers - 2
Porridge - 3
Crisps - 1
Crackerbread - 2

Or 22 for the whole day. But sadly that doesn't include the alcohol so I know I will be quite a bit over!

OVER SCHMOVER I SAY!

It's life and you are back on with it today.

Yeah i cannot wait for the trip tomorrow. Must admit feeling a little bloated but hoping that this will pass and I wont eat 3 full meals whilst away. In all honesty I am very happy when holidaying to have breakfast and a snack or fruit during the day and then dinner, if you know what I mean.

How long before you are back at work? Or do you study?

Bren
X

OVER SCHMOVER I SAY!

It's life and you are back on with it today.

Yeah i cannot wait for the trip tomorrow. Must admit feeling a little bloated but hoping that this will pass and I wont eat 3 full meals whilst away. In all honesty I am very happy when holidaying to have breakfast and a snack or fruit during the day and then dinner, if you know what I mean.

How long before you are back at work? Or do you study?

Bren
X

I'm back to work on the 4th which is pretty perfect. Enough time off with the 2 big events without it getting boring :D

Yeah hubby is back to work then too. We come home on the 3rd. The weather whilst we are riding is going to be really hot and hot and rainy. But we are travelling lite so just going to take a pun on the clothing.

When is your WI day then, I have forgotten.

Does sound like a good wee adventure!

My WI is Wednesday evenings

Lunch was cous cous - 3
Crisps - 1

Enjoying some pickled gherkin just now :)

I see you're still going well Puggs, not been about for a bit so just caught up.
Glad you have had a good xmas, piccies are brill.
Snow is so pretty if not very annoying when it turns into ice. :)

XXX

Hi

Am very impressed with your pointed Christmas ... it didn't even cross my mind to do that - which shows how much further I have to go lol

Well done and enjoy New Year :)

Twigs
xx

Hi

Am very impressed with your pointed Christmas ... it didn't even cross my mind to do that - which shows how much further I have to go lol

Well done and enjoy New Year :)

Twigs
xx

Cheers, I had decided I would do my best to not sabotage myself! The worst thing I could have done is went "aw well it is Christmas" as I would have hated myself later for it.

And I am not saying that makes me better than others who didn't bother over Christmas. Different strokes, if people enjoyed their food over Christmas then the more power to them for it I say! I just knew at the end of the day I wouldn't enjoy it in the end.

My tea, which I had had planned all day and bought;

TLC Chips (250g) - 5
1 Fried Egg (1 cal spray) - 1.5
Bread - 1
Dutchbread - 2

And this came with - done in the 1 cal spray - mushroom, onion, red pepper and jelly (not in the spray silly!) all at 0

:D

My ticker has just been changed. My goal weight has been increased by 5lb to the the higher of the ones in my WW booklet (seeing as I'm a boy and that!).

I actually have that circled in my booklet but never updated the ticker. Should make everything much more achievable.

hello!

Hey Stephen, hows it goin? Loved reading your thread, interestin wee life!(and Getting smaller), I too am from the west coast of scotland, and a male 37yrs old(as from 4th jan next year boo hoo), rare on these sort of things! I joined WW 2 weeks ago, tried to get weighed last week and classes cancelled due to bad weather, no classes this week either so will try and be good till next week, that will be a 3 week weigh in now! I lost all my weight many years ago at scottish slimmers but piled a lot of it back on, I now have 40 pounds to loose :cry:
But I have joined up so will take it half a stone at a time. Your story was inspiring! well nice to "meet" you on here, look forward to chattin/support etc-my e mail is [email protected],
take care for now,
Sam :jelous:

Back