Puggso_32 - Plodding along

Have a fab night Puggs.
X

Hey Pugg's

Happy New Year to you to! I am really pumped at getting back to it tomorrow and have even wrote a food plan for the coming week, all I have to do now is stick with it!! LOL

I have 4 weeks until I go back to work and would like to be 5kg's lighter and that's if I really push myself, that's 11lbs! I know but I have to do this and be able to fit into my summer work clothes EEK!

Bren
X

Hey all. Had a great night, good fun times :D

Not ate yet today, so gonna treat myself to a big lunch then go out a walk.

Back to the grind tomorrow :(

Beef raviolli - 5.5
Toast - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5
Crisps - 1
Sandwich - 2

10 so far today

TLC Spag Bol - 7
Garlic Bread - 2
Crisps - 1
Yoghurt - 0.5

10.5, 20.5 so far today.

Evening Puggso, morning for me and just finishing my yoghurt. Off to the gym shortly. I just weighed myself and over the festive season I have gained 800gm, just short of 2lbs (but will round that up to 2lbs anyway).

I hope work isn't too busy tomorrow when you go back. I presume you have had time off over Xmas and NY?

When is your next WI, mines on Sat.

x

hallo puggs :D hope you've had a great day and that you're psyched for your favourite place tomorrow hahahaha ;) x

hallo puggs :D hope you've had a great day and that you're psyched for your favourite place tomorrow hahahaha ;) x

Quiet you :(

In fact I am not too bothered about going back to work, the routine it brings helps with the eating as I am not having different things at different times on different days.

Porridge - 3
Toast - 1

Morning Puggs, normality kicks in for me tomorrow when the kids go back to school and I go back to having my nephew while my sister goes to work ( I'm having him 4 days a week now.....I must be nuts lol :D )
Hope your day is going well x

My day is fine, minus the fact the heating was off in here over winter so it is fairly nippy!

Lunch is gonna be;

Cous Cous - 3
Cuppa Soup - 0.5
Crisps - 1
Jelly and tomatos - 0 each

8.5 so far then

Pasta - 5
Sauce - 1
Toast - 1
Crisps - 1
Crackers - 2
Yoghurt - 1

11 there, making 19.5 so far today

Jelly and Tomatoes ... that's a new one :)

Twigs
xx

Huzzah, I knew someone would pick up on that ;)

The two weren't combined, just to clarify :p

Not at all :D

Soup - 2.5
Crackers - 1

23 for the day :)

hope you had a great day in the arctic puggs :D x

That would be rather funny if someone casually browsing thought hmmmm??? "tomatoes and jelly, might go make some" LMAO!!!!!

I must gloat.... I am still on holidays until the 26th really.

xx

hope you had a great day in the arctic puggs :D x

And more snow through the night!!!!

That would be rather funny if someone casually browsing thought hmmmm??? "tomatoes and jelly, might go make some" LMAO!!!!!

I must gloat.... I am still on holidays until the 26th really.

xx

This your summer holidays though in school?

Porridge - 3
Raisins - 1

Sure is we finished on the 10th of December and dont go back until the 27/28th actually. I will start working again as of next week from home. I got a promotion for this year to YR 11 Coordinator so got some stuff to sort and organise then going to look at my teaching program (Art and Photography).

I love porridge, might have that tomorrow morning. You at work yet?

Sure is we finished on the 10th of December and dont go back until the 27/28th actually. I will start working again as of next week from home. I got a promotion for this year to YR 11 Coordinator so got some stuff to sort and organise then going to look at my teaching program (Art and Photography).

I love porridge, might have that tomorrow morning. You at work yet?

Bloody teachers! Too many holidays you lot, don't know you're born :p

I am at work now yup. Get to leave early today though as I have my passport interview (yup, 23 and never had one...never had a reason to get one).

Lunch will be

Soup - 3
WW Crisps - 1

Puts me at 8 for the day :)

Back